CONGRATS to Trey Smith...#2!

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
BB1ibcIl.img

Trey has 2 rings now, he should give one with his old buddy JJ (who played his best game as a pro in the SB).

i find being triggered by Taylor Swift to be such a weird thing. Like you really care that much?
I believe it's the fact that they push, and advertise her through all social media. It Feels So manufactured and isn't organic so naturally we as fans see through that crap and it bugs us, it's like the whole kneeling because of police brutality. That was also manufactured. People see that is just one giant photo op. The news and social media also pushes it over the top and people get annoyed by it. So I think many people are justified by being annoyed by this

The trigger I think is the people fawning all over her, and the media that pushes it.
She was shown for 55 seconds or so, less than a minute, over the course of a 4+ hour game. The stat that was released indicate was shown 12 times, to include the post game. Right or wrong, she's arguably the most famous person in the world. Personally, I find the cultish behavior among many groups popular right now extremely weird.

VN Store

Back