congrats to the Lady Vols softball team

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
they had a helluva of a year and made it to the championship game,it was disappointing that they lost to Oklahoma,but it was quite the accomplishment getting there,again congratulations:clapping::salute:

Reactions: 21 people
they had a helluva of a year and made it to the championship game,it was disappointing that they lost to Oklahoma,but it was quite the accomplishment getting there,again congratulations:clapping::salute:

I second that. I admit I don't know anything about softball, but I watched every game of the post season and I always pull for the Vols. It was a very nice run for the ladies, they have my support.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm really proud of our ladies, great season. They provided positive exposure for the UT Volunteers!

Reactions: 4 people
Not to make excuses but as someone that has been fascinated with NCAA softball since they started televising it back in the late 90's I think this Oklahoma team might be the best offensive team in the history of the sport.

In a couple of years hopefully these girls will look back and realize they were just playing one of the best teams ever.

Reactions: 3 people
It's been a long season & they made a "great showing" of talent this year too. Congrats to a fine TN team for being so good. Ellen will be back next year leading this team to a lot of victories.

Ellen Renfroe gave everything she had. Love her being one our Lady Vols!

Yes! I've been watching UT sports for a long time. Her performance last night is one of the top 5 individual performances in a team sport EVER. She threw 180 pitches last night and came on in relief tonight. GUTS.

It might not be remembered because we ended up losing the game, but man...what a wonderful job of putting the team on your back...so close. GBO!

Reactions: 5 people
As it turns out, 2 Lady Vols will be right back in Oklahoma City next week. Raven Chavanne and Lauren Gibson have been invited to the tryouts for the USA National team, which start on Monday.

As it turns out, 2 Lady Vols will be right back in Oklahoma City next week. Raven Chavanne and Lauren Gibson have been invited to the tryouts for the USA National team, which start on Monday.

Hopefully they don't do pop up drills

Very proud of this team and the way they represented the University of Tennessee. Wish they could've won it all but proud of the great season they had.

Reactions: 2 people
Great job ladies!!!! You made vol nation proud!!! Way to represent UT!! Unlike some of the DA so call fans on here!!! Have a great chance to be back next year!!!! Go Vols!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Great season but no excuse for blowing a 3 run lead in the 12th last night. Basically hand wrapped the series and gifted it to them. Really really disappointing. I know they must be sick as a dog about it.

The official bridesmaid program of NCAA softball.

Would you care to figure out how many teams were home watching and wishing they could be this regular in OKC?

Of course we want 1st, but 2nd is nothing to sneeze at. Real accomplishment by our Lady Vols, and if they had not gotten shafted several times by stupid calls on Monday, we would have won that game, and it could have been much different.

I, for one, am very proud of our team.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back