Congrats to state of Tennessee for executing justice on Stephen West last night.

For the life of me I can't understand the celebration.
Why don't you stop for a minute, and really reflect on what he did. Raped...... then murdered a 15 year old girl....... and her motherwas stabbed to death. Their last moments of consciousness were horrible until their life was gone.

Why don't you stop for a minute, and really reflect on what he did. Raped...... then murdered a 15 year old girl....... and her motherwas stabbed to death. Their last moments of consciousness were horrible until their life was gone.

What he did was horrendous, I'm simply against the state executing people.

An eye for an eye.

If this happened more frequently I'm sure these idiots would think twice before doing something like this.

It happens enough and it doesn't deter anything. There is no way anyone can prove that an innocent person has not been executed, an innocent person executed by the state makes us all complicit in murder. If our justice system was infallible my views would be different.

If they worked their asses off to counter the money it takes to hold them there I wouldn't mind it either. The way it is the taxpayers get hosed.

Costs more money to execute a prisoner than it does to lock them up for life.

What he did was horrendous, I'm simply against the state executing people.
Fair enough, i believe those that kill without conscious should be served justice. Sitting in a cell they live, not always good living, but they live. Holding onto something they took from others. I believe in a life for a life. It is the ultimate commendation for snuffing out another life.

VN Store

Back