Congrats to our seniors...

Senior leadership is essential in any sport. Thanks to Taber and Kamiko, they play with effort and desire.Plus they really hate to lose! :rock: :good!:

Yes, I agree too. Taber and Kamiko have both shown great leadership and helped the team out tremendously this year.

I know that this thread is for the senior LVs. However, Meighan Simmons, the only junior (up-coming senior) on the team, has also shown great leadership and has played an instrumental role in the many victories that the LVs have gained this year (i.e. 24 points in the Auburn game on Thursday night). I really look forward to seeing her play for the LVs next year. I’m sure it will be spectacular.

Reactions: 1 person
Both Taber and Kamiko have fought through difficulties and both have energed as winners.

We are proud you have worn the orange. The VolNation loves you.

I can't believe 4 years have come along so fast. Seems like only yesterday they were coming on campus for the first time. I remember when they were recruiting Kameko out of Clarksville, TN. I wish both good luck in the future & thanks for all they have given to the LVs BB team because they will be missed for their leadership skills on & off the court.

Congratulations to Kamiko on her personal best score during Senior Night when the LVs clinched the SEC regular season championship.

Kamiko was also POG!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back