Congrats to Mookie for Winning Pick'em 2022

Just tallied the points and Mookie and AllVol basically netted the same points. AllVol was -20, +20 and 0 and Mookie was 0,0,0 for the Notre Dame Series.

Mookie, email me at oldtimerbaseball@icloud.com and I'll ask you a question to post back here to confirm you are the one emailing me........and then I will get you your winnings........great job for a record-setting performance. We have yet to have a back-to-back winner, everyone will be gunning for you next year. OT

Just tallied the points and Mookie and AllVol basically netted the same points. AllVol was -20, +20 and 0 and Mookie was 0,0,0 for the Notre Dame Series.

Mookie, email me at oldtimerbaseball@icloud.com and I'll ask you a question to post back here to confirm you are the one emailing me........and then I will get you your winnings........great job for a record-setting performance. We have yet to have a back-to-back winner, everyone will be gunning for you next year. OT

Does this mean that Mookie is the dreaded #1 seed for next season?

Much like our Volunteers, I welcome the target. Can’t wait to put on the daddy hat and pimp my picks next year while y’all chase me.

Again, thanks SO much OT for all your hard work and time you put into making this competition so fun and enjoyable. This board is the best there is and most of it is due to your hard work.

Much like our Volunteers, I welcome the target. Can’t wait to put on the daddy hat and pimp my picks next year while y’all chase me.

Again, thanks SO much OT for all your hard work and time you put into making this competition so fun and enjoyable. This board is the best there is and most of it is due to your hard work.
Congrats Mookie.
We are all coming for you next year.

Everybody loves a last to first story.

WARNING

Anybody who likes the above @NorCalVol67 post is officially on my list.
MindlessSnoopyGull-max-1mb.gif

VN Store

Back