Congrats to Justin Coleman and Ja'Wuan James

Happy for both those guys making millions!!!! Just goes to show what good coaching will do because Justin Coleman was an absolute liability when he played for the vols. Dude was out of position constantly and got torched over and over and over lol. Glad they're doing well!

It really is sad. Justin Coleman was one of the most criticized players on our roster by the fans. Another great example of a player being poorly coached by Butch Jones.

Coleman stepped up his last year but still he didn't have the best tenure here. Lack of development is clearly the case.

Reactions: feathersax
I don’t care what anyone says.. Tennessee is still a badass place to go if you wanna play in the NFL.
I suspect that draftees from the 2020 NFL draft class will probably agree with you more than the 2019 class. The 2019 class had to endure becoming champions of life. The 2020 class will have had the advantage of 2 years of actual coaching of football.

Weren’t both of them UDFAs?

James was 1st Rd pick to Dolphins.

Started every game of college career.
Just one of those dudes whose good no matter the competition.

James was 1st Rd pick to Dolphins.

Started every game of college career.
Just one of those dudes whose good no matter the competition.

Thanks. I’m confusing him with the OL who went to the Chiefs.

And just a matter of time before Kamara is the highest paid back if he stays at that level. I wonder what could have been if we had a real coach with all of the players we have had recently. Burnett is another one. The list just goes on.

Ja'Wuan James has become one of the most consistent OL man in the NFL. Happy for both of them they deserve ever penny! :)

That was actually Khalil Mckenzie who played as a DL here and stunk and then thought switching to OL would help him and it hadnt.

Actually, I was thinking about Zach Fulton, but I’m seeing he was drafted in the sixth round. The old mind continues to grow stale....

Coleman stepped up his last year but still he didn't have the best tenure here. Lack of development is clearly the case.
That tends to be the case with cornerbacks here. Coleman was considered the greatest thing since sliced bread his freshman year but lost popularity after he got beat a few times.

VN Store

Back