Congrats to former Vol Peyton Manning and Colts.

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Defense really picked it up today and in the process bailed Peyton out (this time).:rock:

Defense really picked it up today and in the process bailed Peyton out (this time).:rock:

Maybe reviewing this game will help Peyton with pressing a little... Maybe he wont have that feeling where he has to do it all.

I hope so.

Maybe reviewing this game will help Peyton with pressing a little... Maybe he wont have that feeling where he has to do it all.

I hope so.

I bet Peyton hopes Ty Law retires. He just can't stop throwing the ball to him.

I don't think he's worried about Ty Law... because Ty will be watching the remainder of the postseason from home. :)

Peyton has driven me crazy since he joined the NFL. ARGGHHH Im sick of his silly commercials and him beating up on my Titans year after year.

Don't get two excited he's still got two to go..

but it was a great win, considering he threw 3 picks.

Don't get two excited he's still got two to go..

but it was a great win, considering he threw 3 picks.
exactly, and the defense he'll be facing next week will be far more imposing than the one he faced to day.

good win for them. it's was nice to see the colts pull out a team win and not have the game rest on PM's shoulders entirely, but you also can't have him throwing 3 int's in playoff games.

I am guessing McAllister and Rolle are licking their chops right about now...

Look for Wayne to have a big game. Rolle has been just plain awful this year. Plus they have a rookie starting at safety, so I think there will be a lot of balls thrown to the left side of the field.

It will be interesting to see whether Jamal can actually have a decent average in the game.

ha, ha Dallas. that was funny. Someone said way early on...but "Romo=uh oh!" lol!!!

VN Store

Back