Congrats to Casey

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
for getting his 30th win and moving into 10th place on the all time SEC passing list.

yea congrats casey!!! u had both hands for this game and Georgia spanked us. do u think the california boy cant back up his smack???

No question that Casey shouldn't have made the comments he made last year. He should have been supporting his team instead of talking about himself, but this year he did the only thing he could do and try and play it off. I don't fault Casey for the loss against Georgia...that was a complete team loss (and a tough one to take). In my mind Casey is a solid QB who plays hard. I think he has been a victim of lack of talent / experience at Wr. And then there is Randy Sanders of course.

Everybody needs to go ahead and get their gripes in about Casey while they can. By this time next year we'll be praying for someone like him to come along. REALLY, who do you think is going to be our QB next year? Hardegree? Banks?? Maybe we'll be competing for 3rd or 4th in the SEC east next year. How exciting! But at least everyone will be glad Casey's gone and there will be nothing to criticize. Well, maybe the coaches, b/c they're all terrible too, right??

Good job Casey - I for one am appreciative of all that you've done!

VN Store

Back