Congrats on the class guys

yeaaah im not ready to make nice with LSU....i liked jc copeland....

You have to remember we got JJ last year and Hunter this year from them. What comes around goes around. If you look at it, we still have the best end of this deal. Thanks and congrats back to you.

yeaaah im not ready to make nice with LSU....i liked jc copeland....

If O hadn't hit him so hard with that last surge of negative recruiting then maybe he would have stuck with UT? He didn't seem to like that O did it... thus didn't consider USC... but he still listened and LSU was the beneficiary.

Great class...but only one DT!!!!! Ouch...........

UT did not fill the major need. JC Hurt!!!!!!!!

Appreciate it, you guys did a great job as well. So, if LSU has another average year, is Les Miles gone?

Don't forget to include Milton and Meline in the group of Rogers and Hunter. Someone in that group is going to draw double coverage which means the other guy will have single. That is when the fun will start. We still have time to look around and see what is left now the dust has settled and can still sign a DL or two if they are still out there. Remember we got Bryce after signing day last year. They are out there just gotta find them.

Congrats to the Bayou Bengals on their class. Hard to root against them with Chavis as DC.GBO

Don't forget to include Milton and Meline in the group of Rogers and Hunter. Someone in that group is going to draw double coverage which means the other guy will have single. That is when the fun will start. We still have time to look around and see what is left now the dust has settled and can still sign a DL or two if they are still out there. Remember we got Bryce after signing day last year. They are out there just gotta find them.

Congrats to the Bayou Bengals on their class. Hard to root against them with Chavis as DC.GBO

2 good points today, you are on a roll!

If I weren't a Big Orange fan...LSU would be my only other school. Best football road trip was to Baton Rouge. Vols lost, but we had a great time with those Tiger fans.

Thanks for the classy post. You got a good one in Copeland...that one really hurt. Hope LSU wins the west and beats Bama this year. Go Vols!

I will also echo that congrats on your class. I was actually impressed Dooley was able to hold as many commitments as he did being that he isn't a big name yet.

VN Store

Back