Congrats on making it to the sweet sixteen

FriendlyGator

Gator Fan in Clemson Land
I was a vol today :whistling: It was great seeing the SEC representing.

By the way, that should have been a Tech at the end of the game. Crap Virginia player hanging on the rim and fouling your player. Refs are sucking this tourney.

I was a vol today :whistling: It was great seeing the SEC representing.

By the way, that should have been a Tech at the end of the game. Crap Virginia player hanging on the rim and fouling your player. Refs are sucking this tourney.

You aren't kidding, man. The officiating this year, just not in the tournament, has been horrendous. It doesn't matter what game I watch, I see blown call after blown call.

Anyways, hate to say it, but I was rooting for the Gators, too. I want the SEC to take it to the Big Ten and ACC and so far they have. :rock:

The Cats just don't have the talent anymore...

That said, 3 teams from the SEC EAST in the Sweet 16?!?! We had a hell of a tough division this year.

The Cats just don't have the talent anymore...

That said, 3 teams from the SEC EAST in the Sweet 16?!?! We had a hell of a tough division this year.
Yeah, but you have to admit that it would have been an amazing feat to have 4 teams from the same division in the sweet 16. Too bad for KY jelly. Think Tubby will be gone after the season? Think Michigan will try and nab him?

UK already said Tubby will be back.
Some sports radio show this morning put it best, saying that UK's AD saying that is about as meaningful as a high school givibg a school his verbal begining of his senior year. Minds can change in an instant.

i have us losing to osu on my bracket (i have money on it), but i would throw away my winnings to see us make it further.

VN Store

Back