Congrats from Columbus

bassbuckeye

Just wanted to come back on and say congrats that was a good win and good luck the rest of the way.... I think this 4 game series was good.... all close games.. sucks to be on the wrong end of it this time but Chism and Prince have been around grinding it out they deserve it.... My in laws live in Lexington hopefully UK gets bounced they sold their sole....

untill next time

Thanks for the level-headed post. It took 37 minutes before I felt for the first time that we would win. ET is amazing, here's to hoping (for your sake) he comes back. I'd love to watch that guy play anyday. Like I told Sprint, your lack of depth cost you last night. Pearl made it a priority and banked on your guys losing their legs and they did, collectively with ab 7 to go. Great game, and good luck to you and your Buckeyes. Peace
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Thanks for the level-headed post. It took 37 minutes before I felt for the first time that we would win. ET is amazing, here's to hoping (for your sake) he comes back. I'd love to watch that guy play anyday. Like I told Sprint, your lack of depth cost you last night. Pearl made it a priority and banked on your guys losing their legs and they did, collectively with ab 7 to go. Great game, and good luck to you and your Buckeyes. Peace

Agreed.... it was a concern of mine from the start....as someone on here pointed out before it happened in the WVU game.... They didnt let Deibler get any good looks and Lighty got into foul trouble... It was a good coaching and playing effort all around

I have much respect for you guys. Most pepole would not have returned but you guys really are true fans.

Thanks for the classy post. Good luck next year.

Evan Turner was great. I love his mid range jumper, it is nice. I have to say, he was probably one of the best players I seen this season in terms of a "complete" baller. Good luck next season, and if he comes back you will be be right there again!

In the 2007 NCAA the Bucks successfully blocked our last second shot by R Smith in Regional semi game and pulled out a 1 point win. Only fitting Vols were able to block last second shot by Turner (who is definitely ready for NBA- better than Wall) and pull out the 3 pt win. In '07 Bucks advanced to NC game - hopefully Vols will advance to NC game this year. The 4 game series (so far) has been great.

Classy Post.... I wish you guys the best next season. Evan Turner is going to be a Great NBA player!!! Everyone will be in trouble if he decides to stay next year.

Just wanted to come back on and say congrats that was a good win and good luck the rest of the way.... I think this 4 game series was good.... all close games.. sucks to be on the wrong end of it this time but Chism and Prince have been around grinding it out they deserve it.... My in laws live in Lexington hopefully UK gets bounced they sold their sole....

untill next time

Classy post.

It was an excellent, hard fought game. Tennessee and Ohio State have produced excellent games in the past 4 meetings, I'd like to see another regular season series.

Turner is definitely NBA ready right now. Great to see classy Buckeye fans in here. Good luck to you guys next season.

untill next time

thanks

Thanks for the classy post, dropping a game like that is never easy no matter who the teams are and that was anyone's game last night. Evan Turner impressed the hell out of me last night as I haven't really had the chance to see him play this year and that kid is flat out good, period. I hope for OSU's sake he comes back he's fun to watch (just not when he's knocking down threes against UT :)). Best of luck to OSU next year, maybe we can do this again in the final four?

where is the other OSU guy at who was talking smack?? He ever show his face?? he said he would but haven't seen a post anywhere

Very, very classy Bass. Turner reminds me of Pippen, he is going to be special. I hope we get to see him again next year playing CBB but I would not be surprised to see him make the jump. Turner=player of the year

VN Store

Back