Congrats Alexa Middleton

Does Holly really have an offensive scheme, except don’t dribble drive, throw the ball around, make multiple turnovers, throw it inside and throw up a brick.
Yes here it is! Whoever gets the rebound gets to attempt to dribble all the way down without losing it then sling it up! Then whoever bothers to run down with her needs to go in and try and rebound and put it back up!

Middleton improved dramatically with only one year of coaching at Iowa State. She got better in one season more than she progressed in three seasons here. This is the main things happening here player don't get a lot better under this coaching staff.

Reactions: SandyO
Middleton improved dramatically with only one year of coaching at Iowa State. She got better in one season more than she progressed in three seasons here. This is the main things happening here player don't get a lot better under this coaching staff.

I wouldn't get too carried away about how great Iowa State is. They were 14-17 a year ago and 18-13 the year prior to that. Their coach, Bill Fennelly, was in danger of losing his job. He said it last night, that the seniors pretty much saved his job and he worked really hard to get things turned around. They had really been on the slide prior to this season after quite a few successful years under Bill.

It is entirely possible we could see that kind of turn around if Holly wakes up and realizes she is the problem and actually lights a fire under herself and helps her players. I wouldn't count on it, but sometimes the threat of losing your job makes you wake up and smell the coffee.

I'm sorry, but that part made me literally laugh out loud. I may have even peed a little bit.

I chuckled a little as I typed it. I don't believe it either, but doesn't keep me from thinking wishfully. I think we all know the best bet for any future Lady Vol success is if Holly packs it in.

Reactions: lvocd
I was going to quote a few and respond (probably still will)

Then I thought about Alexa's Dad.
He sent the video link to me to "listen" closely to

She thanks all of her coaches
not just her present one
Wow

I thought I touched her life
She touched mine

Last edited:

VN Store

Back