Confirmed: Samantha Williams to Tennessee

She just got the HC job in 2019. Interesting she would go back to assistant coach so quickly. How sure are we about this rumor?
This would signal that our athletic department is ready to invest big money (relatively speaking) in the women's assistant basketball staff. I'm skeptical.

... but I hope it's true.

Coach Harper isn't in any trouble whatsoever her seat is cold

View attachment 362599
What he said couldn't be more true, Kellie ultimately wants to win. This rumor if true is a huge step forward for the UT staff and getting elite recruits. Roll your eyes all you want. Darth, while 95% critical, also harps on elite recruiting. One thing so far Darth isn't wrong about, top elite recruiting. Not opinion, but a real actual tangible fact. Unfortunately, most like to argue in black and white these days. I still will read each person's post, ridiculous or not. Outside of Pissot, at least IMO will be an elite recruit, Kellie hasn't had one yet at UT. Both assistants gone are for a reason, they couldn't recruit with the top echelon of women's basketball. An honest open discussion would be nice these days instead of childish eye roll memes.

VN Store

Back