Confident Oklahoma Fans

i've held my post for days. i just dont get your guys logic. Oklahoma is a year older also, much better on offense,and defense. your playing the number #1 football program all of time!!! if you guys are hanging your hat on crowd noise and freshman fill ins. You guys are in serious trouble. respect your program,but use your noggins...OKLAHOMA is coming to town and hell is coming with them! hell our back up QB beat you guys by 24 last year! :loco:

Trevor Knight
17 37 103 45.9 2.8 1 8 0 3 53.1

That was ya'lls qb's stats from his last game vs our southern orange cousins

i've held my post for days. i just dont get your guys logic. Oklahoma is a year older also, much better on offense,and defense. your playing the number #1 football program all of time!!! if you guys are hanging your hat on crowd noise and freshman fill ins. You guys are in serious trouble. respect your program,but use your noggins...OKLAHOMA is coming to town and hell is coming with them! hell our back up QB beat you guys by 24 last year! :loco:

You set on it for days and that's what you came up with?

Happy NEW YEAR!

Reactions: 1 person
Just circled back and caught the end of this thread. The atmosphere at Neyland for the OU game was the best away game I have ever seen and I have followed the Sooners all over the country. Having said that nothing compares to the OU/TX game in terms of the total package. The stadium is split at the 50...48K/48K. Both teams come down the same ramp so pre game can get a little western. The game is held during the largest state fair in the country so there are around 300k on the grounds at game time. The team buses and bands come through these crowds. Then there us the fact that this is a grudge rivalry. OU has around 40 Texas kids on its roster. Georgia/Fla. in noway compares to the spectacle that is OU-TX.

Just circled back and caught the end of this thread. The atmosphere at Neyland for the OU game was the best away game I have ever seen and I have followed the Sooners all over the country. Having said that nothing compares to the OU/TX game in terms of the total package. The stadium is split at the 50...48K/48K. Both teams come down the same ramp so pre game can get a little western. The game is held during the largest state fair in the country so there are around 300k on the grounds at game time. The team buses and bands come through these crowds. Then there us the fact that this is a grudge rivalry. OU has around 40 Texas kids on its roster. Georgia/Fla. in noway compares to the spectacle that is OU-TX.

We don't care

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back