confessions of a bammer chapter 2

OrangeBlood4life

Wanted to start a new thread. The original got a little cluttered. Wanted to make sure this stuff is read.

I was talking to another vol fan , saying that i was going to make the trip to knox for the florida game.

Then the bammer chimed in

" yea i bet you dont go to the alabama game , they gonna stomp yall "

Me : prob not gonna make that one , the bama fans with the fight on chant is annoying. U should make the trip to the game .

"I plan on going to a few this year . "

Me : you have to go to the iron bowl. So you can watch mccarron tear up LSU' s defense. They losing a lot of starters.

" oh yea man im gonna have to make it to that one. Mccarron gonna destroy everyone this year. "

Me : if the vols were favorites to win every game , would make the drive every weekend to knox. But its kinda far when we aint there talent wise. How far is the drive to Birmingham to watch the tide play ?

" its not that bad. I never drive , im usually sleeping so i dont really know exactly how far "

That's it really. Then he was asking about commercial driver's license.

This has to be the most fun ive ever had talking to a rival fan

Reactions: 9 people
I'm more concerned about this person having a CDL than whether or not he's a true fan.

Fans don't play or coach. Idiots with CDL actually affect lives.

Reactions: 9 people
Wanted to start a new thread. The original got a little cluttered. Wanted to make sure this stuff is read.

I was talking to another vol fan , saying that i was going to make the trip to knox for the florida game.

Me : prob not gonna make that one , the bama fans with the fight on chant is annoying. U should make the trip to the game .

Me : you have to go to the iron bowl. So you can watch mccarron tear up LSU' s defense. They losing a lot of starters.

" oh yea man im gonna have to make it to that one. Mccarron gonna destroy everyone this year. "

Me : if the vols were favorites to win every game , would make the drive every weekend to knox. But its kinda far when we aint there talent wise. How far is the drive to Birmingham to watch the tide play ?

" its not that bad. I never drive , im usually sleeping so i dont really know exactly how far "

These threads are ridiculously entertaining. I think at this point any Vol fan you meet will at least have some shred of knowledge about their team, since the bandwagoners have fallen off completely by now.

I've always had a respectable experience with Georgia fans for the most part as well.

But Bama and Florida fans are the worst. I remember at my old job I was training a girl, and I told her to watch for every Florida fan that came in. I said I guarantee none of them can tell me the name of their QB. Over the course of a week, every time a UF fan would walk in I would get into a joking/trash talking match with them, and I would always say "seriously though, who is your QB going to be this season?"

Never found one that could tell me the name of any QB on the roster, probably asked about 10 of them. The girl I was training was amazed.

Reactions: 5 people
I have a dream that one day we won't be obsessed with what's on the mind of the average Bamer fan.

I have a dream that one day the state of alabammy will slide into the gulf...and I'll suddenly have beachfront property.

Reactions: 6 people
I have a dream that people would just shut thier mouth when nobody asked thier opinion .

Nobody is obsessed. Im posting because it's funny.

lol

zing.jpg

You need to make sure you write all these down to keep & let him know some time what a putz he is!! Love reading them! I send them on to my nephew who graduated from Auburn. He loves them too because he knows how stoopid bummer bandwagon jumpers are too

Last edited:

he thinks aj has another year at alabama and lsu and bama is the iron bowl.:eek:lol:

Reactions: 3 people
Good stuff OP! Hilarious! Can't wait till your coworker realizes he's not really a fan.

I like these threads too. Pretty entertaining. Funny this is, I can see most of the Bama fans I know saying the same garbage.

Reactions: 2 people

Me : prob not gonna make that one , the bama fans with the fight on chant is annoying. U should make the trip to the game

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove: epic bama idiots

Reactions: 1 person
These threads are ridiculously entertaining. I think at this point any Vol fan you meet will at least have some shred of knowledge about their team, since the bandwagoners have fallen off completely by now.

I've always had a respectable experience with Georgia fans for the most part as well.

But Bama and Florida fans are the worst. I remember at my old job I was training a girl, and I told her to watch for every Florida fan that came in. I said I guarantee none of them can tell me the name of their QB. Over the course of a week, every time a UF fan would walk in I would get into a joking/trash talking match with them, and I would always say "seriously though, who is your QB going to be this season?"

Never found one that could tell me the name of any QB on the roster, probably asked about 10 of them. The girl I was training was amazed.

I know what your saying, I work with a bunch of bang wagon bama fans and their the same way. Makes me sick!

I work for a guy who is a huge Bammer fan and is actually very knowledgable but a few things really annoy me about him. #1 Bama never loses to a better team, they just didn't play up to their abilities or they weren't up for the game because it really has no meaning. He among other Bammers tend to forget about the years they weren't very good...it's like it is erased from the books and the only years that count are the ones they won 11-12 games. #2 His favorite teams in sports are Bama, The Cowboys (but he's always followed Seattle), the Braves and Red Sox, the Bulls during the Jordan years but now he likes Miami cause of how they remind him of the Bulls back in the day. He loves Duke basketball but doesn't really follow Bama hoops cause they've never had anyone who was worth watching.

A lot of us here make fun of him because we have Browns, Lions, Jets (me) fans etc but it's very ironic all his teams at some point or the other have won Champiosnhips

I work for a guy who is a huge Bammer fan and is actually very knowledgable but a few things really annoy me about him. #1 Bama never loses to a better team, they just didn't play up to their abilities or they weren't up for the game because it really has no meaning. He among other Bammers tend to forget about the years they weren't very good...it's like it is erased from the books and the only years that count are the ones they won 11-12 games. #2 His favorite teams in sports are Bama, The Cowboys (but he's always followed Seattle), the Braves and Red Sox, the Bulls during the Jordan years but now he likes Miami cause of how they remind him of the Bulls back in the day. He loves Duke basketball but doesn't really follow Bama hoops cause they've never had anyone who was worth watching.

A lot of us here make fun of him because we have Browns, Lions, Jets (me) fans etc but it's very ironic all his teams at some point or the other have won Champiosnhips

So in your mind everyone should pick a team randomly in each sport and stick with them? It sounds like to me other than Alabama football, he wouldn't be a true "Fan" of any team. It is obvious he likes players and coaches and results and tends to follow those he likes. Why do you care so much about his fanhood?

VN Store

Back