Conference only schedule

MLB has zero fans and players are still testing positive -- after this MLB crap I really dont see a season happening now and I was 70/30 on a season last week
Yes, but the dumb*** Marlins had players going to strip clubs right up until the season started. These programs will have to be disciplined and do the right thing every day.

Things we’ve learned in the last couple of weeks about Covid:
You can’t catch it sitting down
It gets worse after 10pm
Football teams only get it if they play out of conference teams

This is a very weird virus

Can’t wait to play an utterly brutal schedule while teams like Ohio State and Clemson get to cake walk.
The way i see it is, if your the SEC champion then there is no doubt your the National champion...Nobody will play a more brutal schedule than the SEC teams.....Get ready for a bloodbath.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
The way i see it is, if your the SEC champion then there is no doubt your the National champion...Nobody will play a more brutal schedule than the SEC teams.....Get ready for a bloodbath.

Agreed, but I’m looking at it from entirely our perspective.

Going to be harder to sell our rebound when we have to play UGA, Florida, Bama, and with our damn luck Auburn and LSU with no tune up games.

Going to be harder to sell our rebound when we have to play UGA, Florida, Bama, and with our damn luck Auburn and LSU with no tune up games.
Thought it would be Ole Miss not Auburn?

At this point I would be delighted with a conference only schedule. I just hope the season doesn't get shut down a few weeks in.
I’m real bummed out about not being able to play Oklahoma, but any football is good enough for me. I’d be shocked if they got through the whole season though.

Got to beat them anyway

VN Store

Back