common enemies

i have always felt that Auburn and Tennessee should be friendly when not playing each other because of our common rivals (bama,uga,uf, ect) I know u guys our still hurting with the ND loss but if you want to pick up a team to cheer for in Omaha pick Auburn. If for no other reason than itll piss off bama fans.
I’m for OM from here on out. At least they deeply care about and support baseball. I received a text before 7am from an AU co-worker this morning rubbing it in. He also texted Sunday morning after our Saturday loss to AU during the regular season, then admitted he didn’t even watch any of the games. Since moving to Alabama, I’ve developed a disdain for AU that I never had before. Most of it stems from their newfound success in basketball, another sport they’ve never cared anything about.

As a rabid Vol Football/Basketball/Lady Vol Basketball fan who never really cared for baseball until last year and been 100% locked in this year - I am back to someone who really does not care for college baseball ---- until next year. May watch if nothing else to do, but will not be glued to the CWS.

Reactions: MAD
As a rabid Vol Football/Basketball/Lady Vol Basketball fan who never really cared for baseball until last year and been 100% locked in this year - I am back to someone who really does not care for college baseball ---- until next year. May watch if nothing else to do, but will not be glued to the CWS.
You should try to keep an eye on the transfer portal and MLB Draft is next month. There will probably be 3 of our guys drafted in the 1st round.

I have read and heard all the pros and cons of who do we support after UT and I will follow my Dad's logic. Dad was the smartest and most thoughtful man I have ever met. Proud to be his son. He would say Tennessee first, SEC second (our neighbors), and all those other folks last. He likened Tennessee to family and SEC to friends or neighbors. He said we went to war with people who supported Ohio State, USC, Texas, and other schools and they saved his life. I do not like Vandy...period. I respect Alabama and my friends who are Bama fans are the easiest to get along with. I do want to WGWTFA one day sooner than later. I will support Auburn, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, and Arkansas in Omaha because we beat them and we are SEC Champs...they are not. Their win, luck, in Omaha makes us look better than anybody else. I do not like Notre Dame, Ohio State, "yankees" unless we have to go fight a war and in that case, I will shut up and have their backs. Sooooo, it is a free country, like or hate who you please. That is my dad's philosophy and that is good enough with me.

I'd like for an SEC team to win it all, but prefer it to be a team that we beat during the season, AU, then OM. After that, A&M, then last - Arky. We won the SEC by an unheard of 6 games and swept the tournament. We were clearly a better team than any of the four who are there, even though we didn't get by the Supers. An SEC win makes our year look even better, not to mention the reputation of the conference as the best around.

Root for Auburn??? Ha ha ha......good joke!

Aubie better just worry about preventing the locals from herding Sonny into a chute...

Reactions: chuckiepoo
i have always felt that Auburn and Tennessee should be friendly when not playing each other because of our common rivals (bama,uga,uf, ect) I know u guys our still hurting with the ND loss but if you want to pick up a team to cheer for in Omaha pick Auburn. If for no other reason than itll piss off bama fans.
I would not cheer on a single SEC team. The way their fans have behaved on social media is unforgivable. Trash talking our players and team. I hope they all lose every single game.

VN Store

Back