common enemies

AU205

i have always felt that Auburn and Tennessee should be friendly when not playing each other because of our common rivals (bama,uga,uf, ect) I know u guys our still hurting with the ND loss but if you want to pick up a team to cheer for in Omaha pick Auburn. If for no other reason than itll piss off bama fans.

we play ole miss Saturday night in the last game of the first games
Eh. I’ve had more qualms with barn than ole piss over the years (minus kiffin). Plus we swept their sorry asses in Oxford and y’all took one from us in Knoxville. Best I can do is hope for a good game.

But if y’all play nd… I will become a diehard AU fan overnight.

Best of luck!

i have always felt that Auburn and Tennessee should be friendly when not playing each other because of our common rivals (bama,uga,uf, ect) I know u guys our still hurting with the ND loss but if you want to pick up a team to cheer for in Omaha pick Auburn. If for no other reason than itll piss off bama fans.
Good luck Auburn don’t let Arkansas or old Piss win it

We played Auburn every year when I was growing up and played Florida and Georgia only sporadically. I hate those bastids. Never forget Auburn did all the whining after the baseball meeting this year, with the Auburn Mom posting a bunch of pearl clutching drama on social media about her treatment.

I know for sure I've heard a "war d**n eagle" out of Fulmer on TV before. The enemy of my enemy and all that :p

VN Store

Back