Commercials you can't stand

Election commercials should be banned honestly.
It's a case of no other political commercials. If he has an opponent they are not advertising. maybe he has political contributions he needs to spend? If possible the money would be put to better use by giving it to a non political charity or the State of TN General Fund.

Reactions: WestTennesseeVol
It's a case of no other political commercials. If he has an opponent they are not advertising. maybe he has political contributions he needs to spend? If possible the money would be put to better use by giving it to a non political charity or the State of TN General Fund.
Be glad you arent in Georgia. They are on pace to spend more on our congressional campaigns than they do on presidential campaigns, again. The adds are all over the place. Radio, tv, internet, billboards, yard signs, texts, calls.

Reactions: Go aeiou
The progressive don’t become your parents commercials. The first couple were funny, but they ran out of jokes a long time ago

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Jared Jewelry Store.
Nashville.
Fake crying woman. About a guy who saved her then married her.
It is difficult to understand what she is saying.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
The life insurance commercial with the mousy little woman and her doofus husband talking about a relatives neighbor who “sadly not anymore” runs marathons. Makes me see Robert Goulet in my Elvis fantasy.

The US Marines commercial. It about a alien attack or futureistic war. JMO, the marines are better than that. " Honor, courage, commitment."

I’ll go ahead and add the ferrero rocher Christmas commercial with that annoying “bright lights everywhere”. She sounds like sings through her nose

Jared Jewelry Store.
Nashville.
Fake crying woman. About a guy who saved her then married her.
It is difficult to understand what she is saying.

I can’t stand that commercial!!!

When she starts crying and says “every day he would come help me walk again “. He’s your husband That’s his f*#kn job!

There's a State Farm ad, maybe exclusive to YouTube, where this guy says he loves to smell his beard after a good meal, and then proceeds to do so. On top of delaying my video it makes me want to gag every time.

Gatorade Fit commercial with the hippo doing yoga.
Every bowl season there’s one like that in heavy rotation that makes you cringe every time you see it. Last year it was that dumb Applebee’s commercial.

There's a State Farm ad, maybe exclusive to YouTube, where this guy says he loves to smell his beard after a good meal, and then proceeds to do so. On top of delaying my video it makes me want to gag every time.
They should have the guy wring out his beard into a bowl, and then start eating out of the bowl.
Puke.

VN Store

Back