Commentators on Holly

If she loses Evina and Rennia, I think she's got a real shot. Come to think of it, she has a real shot even if they stay...

I like how they're talking, that means they love to stay, but they want a change.[/QUOTE]
If the top 5 scorers for Tennessee transfer the LadyVols will be fighting it out with Vanderbilt for last place in the SEC.

don't miss the important point here.

if a roster full of high school All-Americans need a "fundamental bootcamp" we might as well
fire all the clowns and shut down the circus.

do Connecticut, Baylor, and Notre Dame need a damn "fundamental bootcamp" ? can you
hear these other coaches laughing their asses off at Tennessee ?
I gurantee Uconn .. Baylor .. and ND practice and practice and practice fundamentals .. they pass .. handle the ball .. play defense in a defensive stance .. the Lady Vols are the worst passers and ball handlers I've seen in a long time for a supposedly top program .. Stanford is another that stresses the fundamentals ...

I've suggested this before, Phil may have memories of his coaching demise, and his desire to fight through it. So, he may be giving her the opportunity he was denied.

But... HW does not seem to care either way... based on some of the comments linked to her. Soooo... if she has little fight, then Phil could easily make a change. Well past time to do so.
Why doesn't' Phil think of himself as Pat and realize how bad Holly is treating Pat's program like the coaches that followed him treated his program. Surely he can see the similarities in the two.

Doesn't matter how many players we lose..... need a new HC

on fundamentals.... of course these gals need to work on the fundamentals BIGTIME..... why is this strange.... what do professional baseball players work on in spring training>?? FUNDAMENTALS

and Holly .... shame on her for refusing to back out gracefully..... she has not acted in the best interest of the program as HC.... i think she has always had OK talent as assistant but no talent as HC.....

VN Store

Back