Coming of a bye-week

93AllvolSc

Well I must admit I am impressed thus far with the play calling and how we are gashing then up front. We have dominated the 1st quarter and I almost passed out when JG pulled the ball and ran to the 1. This is the most prepared I have seen us look coming off a bye week in years. Hopefully we can keep leaning on their front four.

Well I must admit I am impressed thus far with the play calling and how we are gashing then up front. We have dominated the 1st quarter and I almost passed out when JG pulled the ball and ran to the 1. This is the most prepared I have seen us look coming off a bye week in years. Hopefully we can keep leaning on their front four.
Run left, run right, run up the middle.. TD Tennessee!

They have completely taken the game out of Jarrett's hands. I don't believe vit's a coincidence that he's having one of his best games in terms of decision making. it was pretty obvious the first half of the season they were asking him to do too much. This seems like a really good balance here. I wish we could keep things going this way against future opponents.

When our QB sucks just have him hand it off. The difference is that we can handle it when this team puts 8 in the box.

This might not age well. All we did was hand the ball off all half. Which means we didn’t score a lot even though we dominated. Eventually they’ll walk more amd more defenders up to the line and force us to throw.

Last edited:
Hell I thought the same thing as OP but did have doubts about half time adjustments. I'm almost ready to throw in the towel on this **** show. It's so ****ing old for so many years the suck never ends.

We have adjusted as well, we have gotten worse. I think this staff is not grasping the type of adjustments needed. Pruitt, Chaney, Weinke all suck equally bad.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
Has someone informed our coaches that they are allowed to make half time adjustments also? To me you can tell how good a coach is by the second half. Rarely, did Joe Paterno's team not come out in the second half and not win the game, because he was good at half time adjustments.

I have been a UT fan since 1972, many ups and downs (mostly the latter). Why can't our team come out in the second half and play well? Hell at least score. Well congrats UT football, you have finally done it. I'm done with UT football this year. In fact, I'm done with college ball this year. I have no desire to watch UT, and be disgusted every Saturday. Hell, I want to enjoy my retirement. So Good bye till next year, and maybe longer. I would rather spend my Saturday's watching the grass grow..... certainly more exciting the watching TN's Offense.

And before I get all the remarks about don't let the door hit you etc. You are wasting your time because I'm off volnation for at least 6 months or longer....Good bye suckers!!!:p See ya in the funny papers:eek:

VN Store

Back