Comey memos now available

He hasn't lied, though I agree he's sanctimonious about that fact and that it's off putting.

Keep your eye on the ball. Russia has Trump under their control. There's a reason. We will soon find out and Trump knows it.

Putin is doing a great job getting N Korea to end war with S Korea and denuke

I am curious if you think Donald Trump would have accepted defeat graciously and moved on? In October of 2016, Trump was asked if he would accept the results of the election or continue to insist that the system was rigged (as he had done many times during the campaign). His response was, "I will accept the outcome of the election... if I win."

If you're being honest about this, you will admit that Trump would have called the election rigged if he had lost... Even after winning, he still (without proof) said that millions of people had illegally voted in California - to explain his loss of the popular vote.

He's correct

He's correct

This sentiment is why it's impossible to take conservatives on here seriously when they argue that liberals are just pursuing investigations against Trump because of sour grapes over losing the election. Had Hillary Clinton won, we would be seeing the exact same thing but in the other direction. There would be a special counsel investigating her (very likely Robert Mueller!) with Nunes and Cruz calling for impeachment. There is no difference between the two parties.

Reactions: 1 person
This sentiment is why it's impossible to take conservatives on here seriously when they argue that liberals are just pursuing investigations against Trump because of sour grapes over losing the election. Had Hillary Clinton won, we would be seeing the exact same thing but in the other direction. There would be a special counsel investigating her (very likely Robert Mueller!) with Nunes and Cruz calling for impeachment. There is no difference between the two parties.

My opinion as one who is not a conservative or liberal. Hillary should have been and continued to
be investigated whether she won or loss. The Trump Russia connection is one of the biggest con jobs I've ever seen perpetrated. It would make PT Barnum proud. That being said, the Stormy Daniels/Cohen thing should be investigated.

Your point is taken... but the differences in the parties are Yuge... The dems want to suck the working man dry, and increase social welfare programs.

And we know the GOP wants to build a strong economy... get those welfare role trimmed to the needy only, remove the unwilling.... and so on. Trump will get it done, in spite of the crap that is being thrown his way by the liberals.

California admits providing illegal immigrants with drivers licenses.

Why do you think it's so far fetched that these same illegal immigrants voted illegally?

My opinion as one who is not a conservative or liberal. Hillary should have been and continued to
be investigated whether she won or loss. The Trump Russia connection is one of the biggest con jobs I've ever seen perpetrated. It would make PT Barnum proud. That being said, the Stormy Daniels/Cohen thing should be investigated.

Why?

Trump was a private citizen and the alleged affair happened over a decade ago.

How is this important or relevant to the country or American people?

Your point is taken... but the differences in the parties are Yuge... The dems want to suck the working man dry, and increase social welfare programs.

And we know the GOP wants to build a strong economy... get those welfare role trimmed to the needy only, remove the unwilling.... and so on. Trump will get it done, in spite of the crap that is being thrown his way by the liberals.

The g o p wrecks the economy ! History speaks for it's self. The every one is on the dole is tired old g o p anger politics. Eat it up. Wake up! :crazy:

Faux "News" ? :lol: :crazy:

Actually dip**** only three of the seven memos were not marked classified. Comeys friend said he saw four memos. Thus he had to see at least one classified email. Before you make another dip**** reply go read the memos yourself and count how many are marked.

Why?

Nothing has changed tRump was and still is a morally corrupt con man. Live with it! :crazy:

Actually dip**** only three of the seven memos were not marked classified. Comeys friend said he saw four memos. Thus he had to see at least one classified email. Before you make another dip**** reply go read the memos yourself and count how many are marked.

What is classified one day is not the next day depends on who it is and the the day. Truthing on tRump is bad huh. Love it when the right stoops to name calling! :pepper:

Mark Levin making great points... looks like the worm is turning. Need to let Comey keep digging that hole. The liberal Cabal is in deep sheet... tick, tick, tick. Gonna get em... soon!

Comey is going for a cash in with the book, because he's committed political suicide.
Of all the things the Dems were hiping, all he says is Trump is morally unfit?
Huh? **** you, you corrupt *******.

Why?

I see paying prostitutes out of campaign finances as legally questionable if it's true.

Last edited:
Nothing has changed tRump was and still is a morally corrupt con man. Live with it! :crazy:

Show me evidence of a crime.

What crimes are being investigated?

What evidence has been found?

Why are you ok with National Security / Law enforcement agencies spying on a US private citizen using a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant?

Why are you ok with unverified information being provided to the FISA court to justify the spying warrant?

All I see from the Trump haters is name calling.

Show me evidence of a crime.

What crimes are being investigated?

What evidence has been found?

Why are you ok with National Security / Law enforcement agencies spying on a US private citizen using a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant?

Why are you ok with unverified information being provided to the FISA court to justify the spying warrant?

All I see from the Trump haters is name calling.
1) Collusion, obstruction of justice, money laundering, threatening Stormy Daniels, spending too much time playing golf, making grown people cry and whine, etc

2) He played golf, and he hurt people's feelings.

3) Because.....Trump.

4) Because .....Trump.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back