Colorado game at Bridgestone

wmcovol

I saw earlier the game was at 12 Central exactly opposite the Titans/Broncos game at Nissan. Is that true?

Yeah that's what it looks like. Awful scheduling by someone, ESPN I'm guessing

Wow, that is some really awful scheduling.

Could they have not at least made it a night game? I know we play FGCU that Wednesday but the Preds are off Monday night, we couldn't have played it then? I'm not against having a game in Nashville but this is the type you have in December, when College Football is on a break before the major bowls and CFP start and before you get into the conference schedule.

Excellent seats going for $40. Don’t understand why they are playing this game in Nashville

Excellent seats going for $40. Don’t understand why they are playing this game in Nashville

It was a third game after a home and home. Probably the only way Colorado agrees to it is if it was neutral and the proceeds are split.

I wouldn’t want to be directly behind the goal but I’ve sat in the corner before and thought it was a good seat. Obviously it’s a hockey arena so you have the space between the court and seats (believe they had some bleachers or something set up for SEC tournament).

Parking will be the big issue with the Titans playing at the same time. Poor scheduling.

Reactions: 99grad

VN Store

Back