Colorado fires their coach....

I can see that. Not a bad choice for CU in my opinion. I would think he would certainly entertain the idea himself, it's not like he's getting the full support he needs at Vandy.

Wonder if Butch has had time to work on his resume while serving as Saban's errand boy?
Butch is laughing his ass off at the vols. he may be only making 35 a yr and getting Sabans coffee but I think ut is picking up the difference, or how ever that works, and smoking cigars in the vistors locker rooms after the bama win. This is not to mention Do-little jumping up and down in the coaches box after Mizz's win, disgusting.

Yep. I honestly thought he'd be a "settle" coach we might go after once we fired Butch. He went 10-4 with a Pac 12 South title in 2016 and had some SEC experience, albeit as a position coach a very long time ago.

Mike actually graduated from Brentwood Academy as a QB. His son is a WR at Colorado. He's the son of former Vandy coach George McIntyre.

Eric Bienemy?
This could be a good choice for them, being an Andy Reid assistant. However, NFL coordinators don’t typically leave until the end of the season and that could be in february for the Chiefs. CU would fall behind on their recruiting class.

VN Store

Back