Colorado commit Omar White charged with mult felonies

ZippyMorocco

One of Prime Time's signees is going to have a hard time making it to Colorado.
Omar White, a DL from Valdosta has been charged with felony aggravated assault, felony aggravated battery, and possession of a firearm during a felony. Luckily for the victims he isn't a good shot. All three will live.

Omar White, a DL from Valdosta has been charged with felony aggravated assault, felony aggravated battery, and possession of a firearm during a felony. Luckily for the victims he isn't a good shot. All three will live.
Omar is a '24 recruit. he hasn't signed.

Reactions: MiramarVol
Omar is a '24 recruit. he hasn't signed.

And probably won't.

I get that a lot of kids grow up in bad situations (don't know if his is one or not). The chance to play major college football and have your entire 4+ years paid for is minute, yet so many kids screw it up. Adults do too (Joe Mixon, I'm looking at you).

People are people, I get it, and some will always make the bad choice. I just wish that these kids and young adults could appreciate the opportunity they have to change their life trajectory, and not screw it up. I know that most don't screw up, it's just the ones who do that I want to slap.

Rant over.

If he were a Bama player, he would be playing the next game.

And probably won't.

I get that a lot of kids grow up in bad situations (don't know if his is one or not). The chance to play major college football and have your entire 4+ years paid for is minute, yet so many kids screw it up. Adults do too (Joe Mixon, I'm looking at you).

People are people, I get it, and some will always make the bad choice. I just wish that these kids and young adults could appreciate the opportunity they have to change their life trajectory, and not screw it up. I know that most don't screw up, it's just the ones who do that I want to slap.

Rant over.
You can't put a big head on a little body!

VN Store

Back