College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Why? I'd love Gonzaga to win it. I like Mark Few a lot, and they play great basketball. Wish we'd play them every year

I don’t hate them but they’ve never been one of my favorites.

Loyola Chicago plays extremely hard and I like their style of play. I wouldn’t be upset to see them win the whole thing.

I think that it is good for TN that Gonzaga is turning into a new era blue blood. They only have 13 spots, TN isn’t a bitter rival, and the coaches are good friends. When the Zags don’t have a spot available Few could recommend recruits look at TN.

I think that it is good for TN that Gonzaga is turning into a new era blue blood. They only have 13 spots, TN isn’t a bitter rival, and the coaches are good friends. When the Zags don’t have a spot available Few could recommend recruits look at TN.
Wtf, TGO ? Now, Few throws his scraps to Barnes ?

3 reasons I would pull for LSU....The Big 10 Fiasco SEC NCAA committee just getting this wrong. I hate the Big 10 more than I hate LSU....LSU Gets the Win and I will root against them because I hate Cheaters.

This game is why I can't watch non-UT college basketball. It's a joke. The game is as much about what the refs decide to do as the talent and play on the floor.

It’s been that way for a long time.

NBA and College aren’t much different when it comes to officiating.

This game is why I can't watch non-UT college basketball. It's a joke. The game is as much about what the refs decide to do as the talent and play on the floor.

Worst officials in organized sports, and the NCAA refuses to ever do a thing about it.

VN Store

Back