College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Makes it more disappointing we couldn’t pick up at least 1 of our big 3 out of conference chances. Would really like to beat Illinois at home in a few days

Reactions: Volfan1000
Long, long way to go. Lots of surprises coming up for everyone. The deserving teams will rise to the top and then the tournament will be played. Then chaos will ensue.
Oh, yeah. Definitely lots of ups and downs. Kentucky has already had a bit of a roller coaster, and SEC play hasn't even started yet. It does concern me a bit that there won't be many more non conference contests to boost the league's RPI.

Oh, yeah. Definitely lots of ups and downs. Kentucky has already had a bit of a roller coaster, and SEC play hasn't even started yet. It does concern me a bit that there won't be many more non conference contests to boost the league's RPI.
Good point about that. Maybe the other leagues will beat up on each other so much the SEC will come out better than we think. However, it’s basketball, so all bets are off.

We still got a whole month of out of conference games to play

2 guys from Illinois scored 30+ points tonight. TBA should be rocking on Saturday with a very good Illinois coming to town. Will already be UT 5th ranked team to play.

Reactions: walkenvol
Makes it more disappointing we couldn’t pick up at least 1 of our big 3 out of conference chances. Would really like to beat Illinois at home in a few days

Illinois beat the villain FAU that knocked Tennessee out of the NCAA Tournament last season.

The Illinois game on Saturday will be a very physical game.

VN Store

Back