#14 Villanova-64
#17 Xavier-60

Memphis-64
UCF-74

Georgia-72
Mississippi State-88

Mizzou-43
Arkansas-87
Missouri would be a good job for Frank Martin. Georgia probably opts for a fresh name instead of another retread.

I think Missouri and South Carolina make coaching changes for next season.
I think that Missouri and Georgia almost certainly. Frank could survive another year at USC, but I doubt he will unless they go on a huge second half winning streak. Cuonzo is a dead man walking.

cncchris33

Cuonzo may actually survive another year if these numbers are right. Don't know that I see Missouri paying these $'s for basketball.

Yeah, that clause has been the bugaboo in his contract for a couple years. How a coach with his resumé was able to negotiate that kind of clause is crazy. Wish I had his agent.

zjcvols

WE ARE THOSE MF’ERS (BRAVES 2021 WS CHAMPS)
Staff member
Cuonzo may actually survive another year if these numbers are right. Don't know that I see Missouri paying these $'s for basketball.

Hell based on that they can’t fire without cause till April 30th and that’s way past hiring season. Yeah he’s getting another year

cardvolfan

Yeah, that clause has been the bugaboo in his contract for a couple years. How a coach with his resumé was able to negotiate that kind of clause is crazy. Wish I had his agent.
Several years ago Mizzou had the big “walkout” by students alleging systemic racism. I think that had a lot to do with that clause in his contract.

VN Store