(Texas AM over K State
Missouri over TCU
Florida over WV

Oklahoma over Bama
TT over LSU
Oklahoma State over Arky
Baylor over Barn)

Reactions: chuckiepoo
You haven’t watched much bama, they also take a ton of contested 3’s and deep 3’s without anybody driving and kicking
Yeah, they display some bad shot selection sometimes but when they are clicking they force you to shutdown the drive and it leads to open looks outside.

SEC wins the SEC-Big12 challenge outright for just the second time! 5-4

Texas AM over K State
Missouri over TCU
Florida over WV
MS State over Iowa State
Tennessee over Kansas

Oklahoma over Bama
TT over LSU
Oklahoma State over Arky
Baylor over Barn

Ky helped out the conference this yr, they didn't play. Would have gotten shellacked.

I want Auburn to get blown out, so of course they are playing well.

I put a benjamin on AU +14. Missed 3/4ths of the game, got home and flipped on the tv and saw that Baylor was up 21. I was ready to call the 800HELP line....but then watched CBP coach his butt off trying to cover. Attaboy Bruce...

Kentucky is having COVID issues. Game against Missouri this week is in jeopardy. Gonzaga is looking to schedule a non-conference matchup for this weekend. I say let's tell the Cats to go kick rocks and play the Zags. There is literally zero downside to a loss against the Zags and soooooo much to gain. Get it scheduled.

Kentucky is having COVID issues. Game against Missouri this week is in jeopardy. Gonzaga is looking to schedule a non-conference matchup for this weekend. I say let's tell the Cats to go kick rocks and play the Zags. There is literally zero downside to a loss against the Zags and soooooo much to gain. Get it scheduled.
Man I want to beat up on Kentucky in Lexington though

VN Store

Back