College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Mike White is not a good HC, period.

If I was Florida, I’d be majorly concerned regardless if he’s recruiting well or not.

I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but Tennessee has been the best team in the SEC so far right?

I'd say kensucky has the best win over Mich St.... but Tenn has the next over Wash, plus a nice win over Murray St and no ridiculously bad home losses.... so maybe. I have not seen Aubie yet but they might be the top team.

I'd say kensucky has the best win over Mich St.... but Tenn has the next over Wash, plus a nice win over Murray St and no ridiculously bad home losses.... so maybe. I have not seen Aubie yet but they might be the top team.

We didn’t lose to Evansville though lol

Reactions: StarRaider
ridiculously bad home loss = loss to Evansville

I would like to see one of those conference power ranking deals, I would have to say the VOLS are top 2-3 at the worst right now.

Tennessee was preseason #5. Three of the top 4 have lost (one or more). Alabama was right behind Tennessee and they have losses.

Auburn was right ahead of Tennessee (at 4th), they haven’t lost, but had a 1 point win vs South Alabama, and a close game vs GA Southern. Auburn’s best win was prob the 10 point win vs Davidson.........they are currently a 1-2 team.

Tennessee would be #1 in the conference right now........maybe not the “best team” in the conference (we will see that when the dust settles)......but a “re-ranking” would most likely have Tennessee at #1 (based on the 3-4 games everyone has played).

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back