College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Auburn loses at USC and Miss St gets beat by 20 at Rupp. Telling u all, the Mildcats are starting to figure it out and are the Vols main challengers for the SEC. Yeah, I know LSU is undefeated in conference, still feel like they will fade. Ole Miss/Davis and USC/Martin are the biggest surprises, so far, imo

The one difference between those schools is the unbalanced schedule. I think LSU will be 8 or 9-0 to start. UK's home and home teams are UT, MSU, Auburn, UF, and Vandy.

Had a sizable bet on Zo last night and Mizzu hits a 3 to cut the lead to 1 at the 5 min mark and I'll let you guess what happened next .......

Ole reliably Zo called a TO and then his team got boat races. The idiot keeps making the same mistakes over and over and again

Had a sizable bet on Zo last night and Mizzu hits a 3 to cut the lead to 1 at the 5 min mark and I'll let you guess what happened next .......

Ole reliably Zo called a TO and then his team got boat races. The idiot keeps making the same mistakes over and over and again

I never thought he was that good of a coach.

I don’t want to be mean, but why would you vote on Zo? Would be like voting that the Pats won’t get a call they need to win a playoff game.

The last two times I’ve watched Oregon play, they’ve lost in the most improbably fashion. In the UCLA game they were up by 9 points with a minute left and lost.. tonight they had the ball w 20 seconds in a tie game, turned it over with a second left and got called with a phantom foul on a half-court heave by Washington. After losing Bol Bol to injury they really are snake bit

Also... Pac basketball is atrocious

The last two times I’ve watched Oregon play, they’ve lost in the most improbably fashion. In the UCLA game they were up by 9 points with a minute left and lost.. tonight they had the ball w 20 seconds in a tie game, turned it over with a second left and got called with a phantom foul on a half-court heave by Washington. After losing Bol Bol to injury they really are snake bit

Also... Pac basketball is atrocious
With a court like that, they deserve some misfortune but yeah it's crazy how far that conference has fallen in recent years.

Last edited:
Michigan looked pretty good tonight. I've watched them play about 3 or 4 times and they should end up a #1 seed, no doubt. Sparty is playing good ball, too and looks to be the only other team that could win the Big10, imo. A lotta people knock the Big10, I think that conference is loaded, 2nd best conference behind the ACC and it's real close, once again, imo.

Doesn't seem that long ago that Ohio St. was atop the NET. Now they've lost 5 in a row...they sorely need to play Indiana who has lost 6 in a row after last night's beatdown.. Archie Miller is hearing the grumbles..

I wonder if the DUKE fans are reacting to their contest against a cellar dweller any better than the UT fans took the Vandy game. GT leads Duke 29-27 at halftime at Duke.

VN Store

Back