College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Yea he isn't good but last year they went 19-15 obviously without Sexton.
This year 16-14 with him.

They didn't get better

So they were mediocre last year and they are mediocre this year.

Thanks for proving my point on it being Avery. Glad we can agree.

Two games is definitely a significant sample size to determine whether your theory is right or wrong

No he played 30 games. 16-14

Hell of an impact

so they went 3-0 , you made it sound like he missed 16 and just from 3 games you have come up with they are better without him.

I could careless about him but he is a good ball player and they would of already been home in this tourney if he wasnt on the floor

so they went 3-0 , you made it sound like he missed 16 and just from 3 games you have come up with they are better without him.

I could careless about him but he is a good ball player and they would of already been home in this tourney if he wasnt on the floor

To be fair the 3 games without him isn't a big enough sample size I agree but the year before and his 30 games played is plenty big enough to show he team wasn't any better with him than last year. In fact bama was a little worse with him than the year before

Curry gonna be out the next 2 games for GS with an ankle injury.

If they go 2-0 I will consider the Warriors better without him. Just look at their record with him and then without.

Reactions: 1 person
To be fair the 3 games without him isn't a big enough sample size I agree but the year before and his 30 games played is plenty big enough to show he team wasn't any better with him than last year. In fact bama was a little worse with him than the year before

You have to look at the strength of the conference each year too. Much better this year then last

I think that's more of an indictment on the team and its leadership, i.e. Avery Johnson.

Look at all the talent he had, not just Sexton. Johnson has his team on the bubble with enough talent to be a 3 seed. Sexton is a piece of that. This team is maddening with him, and they are maddening without him.

That is exactly how that works. What if they had went 10-20 without him this season?

Reactions: 1 person
Curry gonna be out the next 2 games for GS with an ankle injury.

If they go 2-0 I will consider the Warriors better without him. Just look at their record with him and then without.

I agree that 3 games is probably not a big enough sample size. But to be fair to Bruin, GS is 51-14. That's way different than being 16-14. Not the same argument.

To be fair the 3 games without him isn't a big enough sample size I agree but the year before and his 30 games played is plenty big enough to show the team wasn't any better with him than last year. fact bama was a little worse with him than the year before

Just a reminder Bama lost in round one of the NIT to Richmond last year

VN Store

Back