College Football season Poorest/Richest Programs

That’s cute Jon.

By the way, I didn’t knock your Campbell choice. I actually think he would be a good possibility great hire.

Mack Brown I said before we should have given him a call before Pruitt.

Stoops was a DC his whole career and I merely pointed that out. I could be convinced that he would work here, your pettiness just hasn’t done it for me.

If you were to change your handle then I might give more credence to your UT coaching hires.

Yeah...because your little comment about letting my wife kick my a$$ wasn't petty. :p:p

Pointed out Stoops had one of the highest scoring offenses in history in response to your defensive minded coach comment and you didn't like it.

I find humor in my handle so it won't be changed any time soon and especially at your urging.

Not really feeling a need to seek your approval bud.

Yeah...because your little comment about letting my wife kick my a$$ wasn't petty. :p:p

Pointed out Stoops had one of the highest scoring offenses in history in response to your defensive minded coach comment and you didn't like it.

I find humor in my handle so it won't be changed any time soon and especially at your urging.

Not really feeling a need to seek your approval bud.

I don’t want you to change it, matches your commentary. Just pointing out how hard it is to take your coaching recommendations serious with that handle.

You still didn’t address the fact that Bob Stoops was a Defensive Coordinator before he was a head coach and has always been thought of by his peers as a defensive mind and coach.

Like I said, I could be swayed that he would work out here at UT. Providing statistics from 2008 about his offense that he didn’t coach doesn’t do it for me. Not to mention that it was in the Big 12 where almost every offense has thrived for 20 years.

I don’t want you to change it, matches your commentary. Just pointing out how hard it is to take your coaching recommendations serious with that handle.

You still didn’t address the fact that Bob Stoops was a Defensive Coordinator before he was a head coach and has always been thought of by his peers as a defensive mind and coach.

Like I said, I could be swayed that he would work out here at UT. Providing statistics from 2008 about his offense that he didn’t coach doesn’t do it for me. Not to mention that it was in the Big 12 where almost every offense has thrived for 20 years.

Its not my job to sell you on a coach for UT or anything else.

Your overinflated sense of worth to me is getting boring.

Oklahoma just shredded UFs defense in the Cotton Bowl BTW.

Reactions: MiramarVol
Its not my job to sell you on a coach for UT or anything else.

Your overinflated sense of worth to me is getting boring.

Oklahoma just shredded UFs defense in the Cotton Bowl BTW.

Okay Jon,

What in the hell does Florida’s defense (which is missing several staters) have to do with Bob Stoops being a defensive minded coach?

Anyone can see by the number of players that opted out for Florida that they just aren’t interested in this game as a program. Oklahoma on the other hand is treating it like a National Championship Game.

You need to change sports, maybe dodgeball suits you better.

Okay Jon,

What in the hell does Florida’s defense (which is missing several staters) have to do with Bob Stoops being a defensive minded coach?

Anyone can see by the number of players that opted out for Florida that they just aren’t interested in this game as a program. Oklahoma on the other hand is treating it like a National Championship Game.

You need to change sports, maybe dodgeball suits you better.

It meant I am more interested in watching the game than engaging with you further on the subject.

Obviously, you're slow on the uptake.

Good luck in your future trolling endeavors.

Commercial break BTW.

It's going to take a Stoops like hire to get the fan base rejuvenized again. He's a proven winner and if the XFL can bring him out of retirement, we should be able to entice him with 11-12M a year.

It meant I am more interested in watching the game than engaging with you further on the subject.

Commercial break BTW.

I can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Enjoy the game, seems like you are a Sooner fan at heart.

Commercial break BTW.
Gentlemen, let's not engage in petty bickering and nit-picking........we are all Vols and as Vols let's exercise some benevolence and deference......if you
insist on expressing frustration and vitriol, let's direct it toward that pile of low-life vermin in tuscaloosa.....they deserve all the anger and hatred we can
muster........merely a suggestion, my friends.....if I am putting my nose where it doesn't belong, please forgive me and proceed to bludgeon your fellow Volunteer.

Gentlemen, let's not engage in petty bickering and nit-picking........we are all Vols and as Vols let's exercise some benevolence and deference......if you
insist on expressing frustration and vitriol, let's direct it toward that pile of low-life vermin in tuscaloosa.....they deserve all the anger and hatred we can
muster........merely a suggestion, my friends.....if I am putting my nose where it doesn't belong, please forgive me and proceed to bludgeon your fellow Volunteer.

It’s all in fun alvin. I don’t question Jon is a Vol fan. I just don’t care for his second favorite team - Oklahoma.

It’s all in fun alvin. I don’t question Jon is a Vol fan. I just don’t care for his second favorite team - Oklahoma.

Youre definitely a troll.

Now you're having conversations with your sock account.

Well done and I hope the clicks helps Freak out but we are done.

Makes sense......as you can see, I'm new here and take things at face value.......none of my business anyway......carry on, my friend

It's going to take a Stoops like hire to get the fan base rejuvenized again. He's a proven winner and if the XFL can bring him out of retirement, we should be able to entice him with 11-12M a year.

I agree.

Thats been my whole point in bringing him up lately.
Doesn't even necessarily have to be Stoops but this hiring Google Search guys to learn on the job thing isn't working.

Reactions: MiramarVol
An average coach at UT in Y4 should go 9-3 or 8-4 with this schedule.

You have 3 games where you will be heavy underdogs (UF, UGA, Bama).

You will be decently/heavily favored in all 4 home NC games, Vandy, and USCe. That should be 6 W's. A loss in any of these and yes, we got bigger problems.

Your 3 tossups will be at home against Ole Miss, at UK, and at Mizzou. The fact these are toss ups is honestly concerning in Y4.

So damn frustrating because it appears we’ll be bringing Pruitt back and with the schedule he’ll probably get to 8-4. That means getting blown out by the big 3 amd losing 1 of the 3 (between vandy, I’m, and ole miss)...and of course fulmer will then say see I was right with that extension etc. we will always be mediocre with Pruitt and fulmer in charge

VN Store

Back