College Football officiating is a joke

VOLS INC.

President/CEO
Don’t even concentrate on this game, even though it was terrible. Just really think about it in general.

Targeting is highly interpretive and players are ejected for the game.
When it’s clear players are faking injuries( Like Ole Miss did for 4Qtrs tonight) they have no authority or balls to address it
We’ve seen absolutely Terrible calls, post replay! Even with replay they get so many calls wrong.

I get that blaming the refs is a sign of a sore loser. But if you look at it objectively, the refs in college football are a complete joke. They get a pass because it’s Amateur Athletics.

Terrible officiating we got screwed over as bad as Arkansas did last year against Auburn. Those clowns should never be allowed to ref another game.

Reactions: ReelfootVol
Need to see Danny White and Blonde Donde step up for the program, not just apologizing for fans throwing trash on the field, they have done nothing for Rick Barnes program with clearing players to play, largest electric crowd in Neyland in a decade, fix was in from the conference from the getgo and Kiffen stated his team wasn't playing well tonight

Reactions: CA_Vol
Need to see Danny White and Blonde Donde step up for the program, not just apologizing for fans throwing trash on the field, they have done nothing for Rick Barnes program with clearing players to play, largest electric crowd in Neyland in a decade, fix was in from the conference from the getgo and Kiffen stated his team wasn't playing well tonight
And their response were tweets belittling the fanbase so they can remain friends at the wine mixers.

Don’t even concentrate on this game, even though it was terrible. Just really think about it in general.

Targeting is highly interpretive and players are ejected for the game.
When it’s clear players are faking injuries( Like Ole Miss did for 4Qtrs tonight) they have no authority or balls to address it
We’ve seen absolutely Terrible calls, post replay! Even with replay they get so many calls wrong.

I get that blaming the refs is a sign of a sore loser. But if you look at it objectively, the refs in college football are a complete joke. They get a pass because it’s Amateur Athletics.
I thought a joke was something supposed to be funny🤔….. what I’m seeing looks more like 💩 to me

It was over and over and over. We ended up joining them. But they did it the whole game
The entire defense had Cramps in 50 degree weather.
I think if they'll make the supposed injured player have to sit out the rest of the series, some "injuries" might go away...

Reactions: Septic
With all of the rule changes allowing officials to be openly subjective as to what targeting is, when forward progress is called, etc. they can pretty much sway a game as we saw last night. It’s a dirty system.

Injuries are simple. If you cannot clear the field due to one. You must go to the locker room for a 15 minute(real time) health evaluation. Doesn't matter if you were able to walk 42 yards close to the sidelines and then stop, you're in the locker room until you've been cleared in the interest of player safety.

If you cannot make it to the sidelines of your own fruition, you could be a danger to yourself unknowingly. The medical staff needs time to evaluate.

Reactions: VolPack22
This is the real issue, worse than officiating. You go down with an injury that stops the clock, you're out a minimum of 5 game minutes, or your team is penalized a time out.
Fake or real. How can we be sure?
If the QB gets dinged he has to sit 5 mins as well?

The UT president needs to file an official protest with the SEC office about this terrible officiating in UT games. I'm tired of this.

Fake or real. How can we be sure?
If the QB gets dinged he has to sit 5 mins as well?
I would be onboard with whatever amount of time they decided on. Anything to stop this nonsense. Doesn’t matter what position it is, if you go down then you have to sit out for a proper evaluation. The fake injuries are an integrity of the game issue and needs to be addressed.

VN Store

Back