Colin Kaepernick Thread

Gabbert is still in the league because he is a borderline NFL QB that is just good enough to make $1.5M this year. Kaepernick is clearly better than him. Why make it about skin color? I'm just refuting your opinion that Kaepernick is borderline with clear-cut evidence that he is better than that.
Kaep hasn't played in three years, he won't play for $1.5 million and he's a PITA. He ain't THAT much better than Gabbert.

I wonder why? Is it because Gabbert is white?

No. Kaepernick is a mediocre quarterback at best and a locker room cancer waiting to happen. Trying to play the race card here when African Americans make up 68% of NFL rosters while African Americans as a whole make up 12% of the U.S. population is utterly ridiculous. The pressure to win in the NFL is enormous. If a franchise believed that Kaepernick could help their team win games, he would be on a roster. They don't so he's not.

No. Kaepernick is a mediocre quarterback at best and a locker room cancer waiting to happen. Trying to play the race card here when African Americans make up 68% of NFL rosters while African Americans as a whole make up 12% of the U.S. population is utterly ridiculous. The pressure to win in the NFL is enormous. If a franchise believed that Kaepernick could help their team win games, he would be on a roster. They don't so he's not.

Yeah, should have used blue font. I agree the minus would far outweigh the plus.

Why does this matter?

Gabbert threw more picks than TD's on that team and had fewer ypg and a lower completion % and he's not the same run threat. Gabbert is still in the league. How can you say the guy who performed notably better than Gabbert doesn't belong in the league when Gabbert is still hanging around?

You probably should google search the practice reports from that time. He showed up late if at all and left early. When the coaches opened up the QB competition he threw a fit and went home. A common practice with new coaches and he takes his ball and goes home. He lost because Gabbert showed up to work everyday and did his job. Whether he was the better guy or not you can’t win a job if you aren’t there.

He’d be in the league if he didn’t take every opportunity to take shots at the people he wants a job from. He’s so caught up in his own head that he blew a good shot at a job. All he had to do was show up, do his job, and take a few questions. In true Collin fashion he decided to yet again take shots at the very people he wants a job from.

One glance at that "workout" and it's clear to see why he isn't an NFL qb. Supposedly, he's been working out 5 days a week for three hours a day? And his footwork looks like that?!?! Hitches and heel clicks every time he throws, drop backs are at inconsistent depths, rises up at the top of his drop, etc. Add to it that his release is slower than Tebow. Dude isn't an NFL qb. Not even close. Greg Roman is a genius for getting that turd to look shiny at one point.

One glance at that "workout" and it's clear to see why he isn't an NFL qb. Supposedly, he's been working out 5 days a week for three hours a day? And his footwork looks like that?!?! Hitches and heel clicks every time he throws, drop backs are at inconsistent depths, rises up at the top of his drop, etc. Add to it that his release is slower than Tebow. Dude isn't an NFL qb. Not even close. Greg Roman is a genius for getting that turd to look shiny at one point.
But but but.....he has "elite arm talent". LOL.

If this is on the NFL why are there video clips from virtually every show out there on tv say it’s more on Collin than not?

To quote one out of many I’ve seen:

“The NFL called his bluff and he folded” “The only reason he changed venues is because he wanted to say what he said at the end so he can continue playing victim”

So those of you who defend Collin please tell me why this is if he did everything right.

If you need more proof that’s it’s all about me me me instead of us us us

Look up Jason Whitlocks piece on speak for yourself. He absolutely lays out the truth and what it’s now become

If this is on the NFL why are there video clips from virtually every show out there on tv say it’s more on Collin than not?

To quote one out of many I’ve seen:

“The NFL called his bluff and he folded” “The only reason he changed venues is because he wanted to say what he said at the end so he can continue playing victim”

So those of you who defend Collin please tell me why this is if he did everything right.

If you need more proof that’s it’s all about me me me instead of us us us

Look up Jason Whitlocks piece on speak for yourself. He absolutely lays out the truth and what it’s now become

Lol if you take opinions from talking heads as the gospel, it's no wonder you thought Kyle Allen was good

Also not sure what was funny about this, it's literally what happened. Just like 2-3 posts above this one, Dudley watches some Max Kellerman type with a hot take, overreacts, comes here and posts about what an important point the guy just made. After the Stephen A. Smith one, he literally did go in the Panthers thread and say Eric Reid should be cut, while posting here about how omg Stephen A.'s opinion means "it's over".

Also not sure what was funny about this, it's literally what happened. Just like 2-3 posts above this one, Dudley watches some Max Kellerman type with a hot take, overreacts, comes here and posts about what an important point the guy just made. After the Stephen A. Smith one, he literally did go in the Panthers thread and say Eric Reid should be cut, while posting here about how omg Stephen A.'s opinion means "it's over".

Because teams are running to sign him right? Keep defending “your boy” 😂

I will admit he is a better QB than a bunch of guys on NFL rosters. I also admit the guy is an attention whore. I say again, if you want a job, you show up when the employer says and answer their questions. If the interview calls for demonstrations of your abilities, you do so. No employer in the world would hire someone who changes the interview location at the last hour and then proceeds to conduct the interview solely on his own terms. Kap does not want to play football. He wants to play the victim. The only way he thinks he can stay relevant is to do things the way he is doing them. The most foolproof way of proving everyone wrong would be to show up, ball out, get a shot to play and then win football games. It is much easier to have a pity party and whine about how you are being mistreated.

In the past, I don't remember the NBA or NFL allowing the media at an individual workout of a former player at a team facility. When Carmelo Anthony wanted to come back he made his own workout video and posted it online. That seems standard practice since former players aren't in the union anymore.

Anyone see the headline that a WR from his tryout for picked up by an NFL team? I think that sends a message and is so funny!

VN Store

Back