Colgate --- Take a Look

UT can be quite frustrating, especially when doing brackets. They have the ability to win every game all the way to the championship. They also have the "ability" to no-show, and lose the game in every round of the tournament.
That is the hardest thing about filling out a bracket this year. I want the Vols to go to the final rounds; however, the two times something was on the line they haven’t came out with the energy you would expect.

UT can be quite frustrating, especially when doing brackets. They have the ability to win every game all the way to the championship. They also have the "ability" to no-show, and lose the game in every round of the tournament.
Really? You think losing to Colgate is a possibility.
This team didn’t lose to a team that didn’t make the tourney. It beat a #1 seed and a #2 seed twice. And, you think losing to Toothpaste U is a possibility?

Reactions: BlackCreekVol
Need a big lead at the half and rest for the starters.... there is a night and day difference in this team with rest.
A commentator asked Grant before the SEC tournament, did they get rested for the tournament, he said no, we had hard practices to keep our legs. Hope they got a little more rest for the ncaa tournament.

They’ve no showed once and got pantsed once by Kentucky. GTFO

Accoutrements-Mr-Bacon-Bacon-Flavored-Toothpaste.jpg

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
We lost 5 games all year, all to ranked teams. We “no-showed” twice in 30 something games (Kentucky and Auburn). We will not lose to Colgate.

Could anything happen beyond that? Yes that’s the beast of this tournament. Same could be said for any other team from round 2 on.

Reactions: Stoked
Like a UK fan knows what toothpaste is. I was worried for your safety since I didn't see you on here Saturday...

Are you kidding me? The state of Kentucky is where it got its name from. It used to be called teethpaste. But no one in the state of Kentucky would buy it. So they had to change the name to toothpaste.

No offense LittleCat. 😁

Are you kidding me? The state of Kentucky is where it got its name from. It used to be called teethpaste. But no one in the state of Kentucky would buy it. So they had to change the name to toothpaste.

No offense LittleCat. 😁

All good brother 🤣

I hope we put these guys away early and let the starters get some rest. I want to see Brad Woodson & co get some minutes at the end of this one.

I'd like to 10X likes this one. Although I do get a little nervous when they come in since it's so rare and the other team seems to go on an instant 8-0 run.

Colgate's products are horrible. I used that paste they make on my chaffed butt one time and I nearly had to go to the hospital. I should have sued them.

Really? You think losing to Colgate is a possibility.
This team didn’t lose to a team that didn’t make the tourney. It beat a #1 seed and a #2 seed twice. And, you think losing to Toothpaste U is a possibility?
Tennessee hasn’t lost to anyone below a 5 seed. Of all the 1, 2, and 3 seeds only Tennessee and Virginia can say that...... no one else. Heck even the 4 and 5 seeds can’t say that....... so maybe just Tennessee and Virginia in the entire tourney.

VN Store

Back