Coleman Thomas

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
What happened to him tonight? He was on his back so much I'm surprised the bottom of his feet didn't get sunburned.

Our entire O-Line looked back especially early but Thomas got whipped all night tonight

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Literally one of the worst games I have seen out of an offensive lineman. He was getting absolutely dominated by that sun belt line.

Reactions: 3 people
Have to agree with you here. It wouldn't hurt to let Jones get a shot at center. I wish I could say that this was just one bad game for Coleman but it happened too much last year as well.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not saying this is the case for poor performance but I hate that we keep moving players around on the Oline. Idk about Mahoney though...

Reactions: 2 people
Hey VFLS,

I'm a long time lurker.

But, wtf, w the arms? CT's arms looks so....not college s&c conditiioned. What are we doing?
S

Btw, gobraves, when did u go to school in Moore co.? My mom taught school at LES for year.

I wouldn't single him out. I mean, our entire offensive line got worked tonight by a Sun-Belt team. He was just the hood ornament on the car that got wrecked tonight.

Small world! Yep, that's my mom. Funny, I live in California now but I'll see peeps post from Lynchburg, Shelbyville, Tullahoma, etc. and I'll wonder if I know them. Fun times!

Reactions: 2 people
Thomas may have been trying to compensate for someone else's screw ups

Thomas had enough screw ups of his own
1. 2 penalties
2. Snapped the ball over Dobbs head
3. Got manhandled by a mid major D line.

Bottom line is our entire O line should be embarrassed. Doobs ran for his life most of the night and Hurd and Kamara got most of their yards after contact.

Time to find an O line coach as well as a new O Coordinator. We have 11-1 talent with 7-5 coaching.

Reactions: 6 people
What happened to him tonight? He was on his back so much I'm surprised the bottom of his feet didn't get sunburned.

Our entire O-Line looked back especially early but Thomas got whipped all night tonight

He's the fulcrum. Everyone talks LT but center is most important position...especially in this offense. Need to get more physical.

I hate to call out the kid but dear lord he looked awful out there

Agree. There's just no way they can trot him back out there next week, they're gonna have to make changes to improve the OL play. The majority of the DL push was coming from the interior, mainly from the nose guard eating Coleman's lunch. How many times did the announcers talk about how Appy State's DL were beating our double teams? Had to be 5-6 times.

Slide Wiesman over to center and get Jack Jones in at RG IMO.

Reactions: 3 people
Agree. There's just no way they can trot him back out there next week, they're gonna have to make changes to improve the OL play. The majority of the DL push was coming from the interior, mainly from the nose guard eating Coleman's lunch. Slide Wiesman over to center and get Jack Jones in at RG IMO.

Agree and when Hall is back, that is our best OL. We would miss Coleman pulling on run plays but there will be no passing attack if the pressure continues

Agree. There's just no way they can trot him back out there next week, they're gonna have to make changes to improve the OL play. The majority of the DL push was coming from the interior, mainly from the nose guard eating Coleman's lunch. How many times did the announcers talk about how Appy State's DL were beating our double teams? Had to be 5-6 times.

Slide Wiesman over to center and get Jack Jones in at RG IMO.

Thomas was very solid last year and Weisman is a block whiffer. He'd be one of the last ones to move to center if we were moving them. I'm hoping the stars were just aligning for the mountaineers last night as it seemed they could do no wrong and we could do nothing right.

Reminded me of what striker and Oklahomas defensive front from 2 years ago at Norman did to our OL.

Went back and rewatched the game and Coleman played worse than I first thought. I don't know where his head was at last night.

It's in the recruiting forum that Thomas played hurt last night- high ankle sprain. So there will probably be some movement on OL. Hoping Jack Jones comes in and I guess it would be Weisman to center. Hall needs to get better ASAP!

VN Store

Back