Cole Cubelic....best SEC coaching staff is Tennessee

KBVol

Heard Cole discussing this on ESPNU radio this morning. Discussed each coach individually and said he believes we have the best staff and that despite what some in the media have (erroneously) said, that Fulmer is not mettling a la Barry Alvarez, but is indeed supporting and is very good for Coach Pruitt and the program.

It was good to hear.

Fulmer will never, ever, let that go! He is ALWAYS going to be meddling and ALWAYS be in front of the camera!

He doesn't realize that he essentially backed into the AD position much like the last two SECCG he coached in. Just watching and listening to him, he actually believes he is getting back at those who were behind his firing as coach.

Doug Dickey never did act like that.

Fulmer will never, ever, let that go! He is ALWAYS going to be meddling and ALWAYS be in front of the camera!

He doesn't realize that he essentially backed into the AD position much like the last two SECCG he coached in. Just watching and listening to him, he actually believes he is getting back at those who were behind his firing as coach.

I say this with love. Well, with tolerance. Well, maybe not.

STFU. :)

Heard Cole discussing this on ESPNU radio this morning. Discussed each coach individually and said he believes we have the best staff and that despite what some in the media have (erroneously) said, that Fulmer is not mettling a la Barry Alvarez, but is indeed supporting and is very good for Coach Pruitt and the program.

It was good to hear.
I agree. Waiting for results.

Reactions: bornbleddinorange

Dude, you’re in your own world here. Pure subjective, unsubstantiated BS imo.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I disagree.

Gonna need all the coaching we can get. According to Phil Steele, our "groups" are averaging about 50-55 best in the country. Our best group is the linebackers at 12-14 best in the country.Expecting us to be at bottom of the SEC again this year.

Dumb

Ridiculous

I hate to be that guy, but we have heard that exact thing before. I hope they are but PROVE IT!

Don't know if you've heard from someone outside the Tennessee football family. They've had one year on the job. Takes time to "prove it." Should see 2-3 games improvement in the win column this season.

On this Hot day, it seems someone, needs a TALL glass of STFU...Indeed.

I guess you know better than the coaches huh. I mean what do you want the AD to do stick his head in the sand. Er wait we had that already. Some people are gonna B**** no matter what Fulmer does. Never mind how he was treated he never turned his back on UT and has handled this situation very admirably so far!!! And as a coach I would have been thrilled to have an old vet with a ring to mentor me when I was cutting my teeth. Just my humble opinion !

It's dumbassery like this that makes me wish someone would bring back the old fail dozer.

Could not disagree more lol, amazing really how perception can differ from fan to fan...

Thanks for a silly laugh.

VN Store

Back