Coker is back.

Didn't Thomas also have to sit out another game against a joke, then get invited back for LSU?

I can't really recall. However, I don't feel UT fans have much right to complain about other schools taking it easy on troublemakers.

It's time for Foster , Hardesty and Coker to shine, but they need the O-line to line up and bust somebody in the mouth...our running game lies in their hands more so than the RBs...it's hard to run thru the whole when there are 2 or 3 defenders there to meet you.

I want to be able to line up and say "We're coming right here, and P.S. you can't stop it." RB's need to have to break tackles past the line of scrimage not in the backfield.

It's time for Foster , Hardesty and Coker to shine, but they need the O-line to line up and bust somebody in the mouth...our running game lies in their hands more so than the RBs...it's hard to run thru the whole when there are 2 or 3 defenders there to meet you.
Exactly. I don't think the backs did a bad job last year, they just didn"t seem to have much room to run. Give Coker a little space and it's lights out.

You guys think our O-Line will be much improved, but I'll believe it when I see it. We lose our best player in Sears (by far our best player) and we're supposed to be better? Maybe we've upgraded the center position, but I have not seen it judging by the scrimmages.

You guys think our O-Line will be much improved, but I'll believe it when I see it. We lose our best player in Sears (by far our best player) and we're supposed to be better? Maybe we've upgraded the center position, but I have not seen it judging by the scrimmages.

As teddyhead's favorite singer said "You gotta have faith"

I think the line will be much better up the middle than it has been. McNeil is a stud, but its hard for an 18 or 19 year old to play Center effectively in college football. He has to make line calls on protections and fronts and drive block people. With him becoming more mature, we'll be better up front.

So the same center that UT had for much of last year can improve from one season to the next, but the other four guys can't?

VN Store

Back