COD Black Ops 4

BearCat204

Shitters Full
Very surprised there isn't a thread for this. Who is jumping on it tonight? Played the blackout BR beta a month ago and was very impressed. Not sure if it will kill Fortnite, but I definitely thing Pub G may be given the kill shot.

I'll prob be playing it tonight.

I hate PUBG so I don't see me liking the BR mode. However, I'm willing to give it a try. Regular MP is usually fun for a few days.

I was watching some early release streams yesterday and zombie horde looks pretty fun and so does BR but I feel like if I bought it, i would play the crap out of it for a couple of weeks and then it would go on the shelf and collect dust. Theres a lot of other games that look more interesting right now that I'd rather be playing if I can ever get away from Destiny.

Reminds me of COD back in the BO1 and MW2 days. Hit detection is better than I can ever remember, maps are great (many are new versions of classic maps), very smooth gameplay, and no annoying wall running or halo jumps. Blackout is fun AF and I am also enjoying MP for the first time in years in a COD game. Very impressed with BO4 and love that they have gone to dedication servers instead of peer hosted, makes a big difference.

I played several hours over the weekend. I've enjoyed it. I'm not a huge COD fan but I do like the lack of wall running, etc from the last few. The BR mode is pretty cool but I'm terrible.

Overall, I'm still awful at COD, but I've enjoyed it thus far.

I played several hours over the weekend. I've enjoyed it. I'm not a huge COD fan but I do like the lack of wall running, etc from the last few. The BR mode is pretty cool but I'm terrible.

Overall, I'm still awful at COD, but I've enjoyed it thus far.
We have still yet to get a Blackout win, but are getting progressively better. I love fortnite, but I cant see myself going back to it after playing this. To be fair though, they are quite different with the obvious building aspect in one, but in COD the gunplay is much, much better.

I retract my previous statements about COD. Picked it up after hearing so many people enjoying blackout and it's awesome. I'm still figuring everything out, suck big time but it's so good.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Threw me in with some fellow Vol brethren last night. Never played with them before and we ended up playing till 6am.. I had to get up at 7am lol

Reactions: DrRosenRosen
Regular multiplayer is meh, but blackout and the little bit of zombies I've played have been really fun. Blackout is by far my favorite mode and is a nice change of pace from fortnite. Switching between the two helps keep things fresh.

Treyarch has some major issues to fix with this game though. Lobbies are broken as hell, constantly kicking people from your party and generally making playing games difficult. The audio in black is pretty inconsistent and terrible and desperately needs a fix. The mode also has glitches like being able to shoot through rocks, lost bullets due to a low tick rate, and lagging people out of games. The mode is still really fun despite these issues but if they don't fix them, they're going to really piss off a ton of fans.

How much time you got? There are tons of bugs and issues with PUBG, especially in the Xbone. Even without the bugs and issues, the gun play is much better in blackout than it is in PUBG and it’s not even close IMO.

VN Store

Back