Cobra Kai Season 1, 2 and 3

giphy.gif

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I recently finished the first season. Absolutely loved it, very well done imo. One of the best shows on TV I think.

Reactions: FallCreekVols
I wonder how they will make John Kreese a sympathetic character. Word is there will be some sort of redemption for him.

Love this! The Karate Kid is my favorite movie and Cobra Kai season 1 was outstanding. I now have Bananarama in my head.

Can you watch this by paying for it on YouTube ? I watched the first 2 or 3 and really liked it. Can’t believe they still have some places they shot the movie still standing.

I hope Johnny can avenge that illegal crane kick to the face. If do right you can defense. They should bring back Sato’s nephew to show Johnny how to counter that.

Can you watch this by paying for it on YouTube ? I watched the first 2 or 3 and really liked it. Can’t believe they still have some places they shot the movie still standing.

I hope Johnny can avenge that illegal crane kick to the face. If do right you can defense. They should bring back Sato’s nephew to show Johnny how to counter that.
I watched the first season by signing up for a free trial. Hopefully i can just pay for 1 month and watch the 2nd season.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I watched the first season by signing up for a free trial. Hopefully i can just pay for 1 month and watch the 2nd season.

Thanks. I meant not pay or set up a trial. I didn’t type correctly. For some reason I was going to sign up for the free trial to watch the rest of the season, but something about it made me decide not to.

We just switched to YouTube TV from Hulu. Can't wait to watch this after I am done with the Marvel movies and NFL Draft next week.

It’s out!!!

The first episode is a little slow, but the scenes with Johnny and Kreese more than make up for it. William Zabka seriously deserves an Emmy for his acting on this show.

Reactions: RockyTopGolfer
I had a hard time making it thru the first episode. Haven't picked it back up
It’s worth watching, but they definitely dropped the ball in season 2. They should have made the show entirely about Johnny’s character, left out Daniel for the most part, and ignored a lot of the modern high school stuff.

Awesome series so far. I can't wait for season 3. Waiting for Johnny to beat the crap out of Kreese.

VN Store

Back