Coachs take on Miltons missed passes

I'm afraid the level of competition with Tenn Tech won't solve our qb problems. Everyone that touches the ball should shine.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Didn't I see Jalen Hurts playing for some NFL team? Don't watch NFL unless I. Store etc. Remember how JH was viewed as an underclassmen @ UA? The idea of him playing pro.was laughable south of the Canadian border. Milton reminds me more of a JH Lite player than the others being named so far.

MILTON Has no Instincts! Most of the guys on here who played the game (At least High School) could have completed that wide open sure TD pass. It's just having a knack for throwing anything, How much mustard does it take to get to the target? Some guys just don't have the Instinct. It's a natural thing. Joe has been developed as an athlete all his life, but never had the necessary FEEL for the position. No touch, no feel. He is the same QB he was at Michigan. Now, when we get behind and need a Hail Mary from our 20 Yd Line--------Joe's your Man.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Hooker fumbled against BG as well.

I think you mean Milton. Hooker only came into the game in the 4th quarter with 2:33 to go. 2 fumbles that game, one by Milton and one by Pierce when Hooker was in at the end of the game.

VN Store

Back