Coachery

Cant trust media, especially Ferrell, White keeping tight lipped about search
I agree, just posting what I see brother, at some point there may be some realism to Tony Elliot. He’s the one constant throughout all this. Was going to get hired at ucf but didn’t want want it. He’s the one name that’s stuck since white has gotten here

Campbell, Peterson, Herman, Elliot. I have no inside info, but after reading through the available info, I think one of those 4 are it.

Tomorrow, I may think different. But I do believe if we get our #1 target the announcement comes next week.

Go Vols.

Supposedly White has no travel again today. My friend reads the situation as a leak tonight or in the morning would mean we landed number one, and agreed on terms. If he flies tomorrow he’s working down the list. That’s all I’ve got for now.
Would the leak be different than the leaks already (as in Elliot)

But again I don’t think this is anymore than probably a big buster using said plane.. would be DW style to throw everyone into left field why he did his work
Surely he has a rough understanding of how psycho this fanbase is. If I’m him, I’m having 4-5 boosters fly their planes in all different directions like we’re searching for the dread pirate Roberts.

Campbell is my number one. My gut keeps coming back to Frost. There is connection there from Plowman & White. The job at Nebraska is not what it used to be so i am not fully judging his time there. We need someone cocky. Scott Frost is cocky enough to think he can turn Tennessee around to run with the big dogs.

Reactions: kcvols1
@Stoerner Fumbles can you give us who you think might be their number 1 they are going after
I don’t know. I get the feeling I may know when Feldman and Low know. People gave their words to keep it tight. It’s a small world right now. A journalist called my friend to ask “ are you Stoerner Fumbles?”. That’s how small. My friend slipped Thursday and said our target isn’t a Sexton client, and last night said, “Look for Haslam at the game. He’s happy, for now.” Of course every wanker enjoys rubbing it in when he can’t tell you a secret. My friend is no different. I’ve guessed Campbell in the past, and have tried to understand Frost’s influence. All dead ends. I’m not smart enough. I’m going to brush up on my Andy Griffith and Scooby Doo. They knew how to solve mysteries.

Campbell is my number one. My gut keeps coming back to Frost. There is connection there from Plowman & White. The job at Nebraska is not what it used to be so i am not fully judging his time there. We need someone cocky. Scott Frost is cocky enough to think he can turn Tennessee around to run with the big dogs.
And we can’t really go by his record at Nebraska if it happens to be him. No one can recruit at Nebraska anymore.

Reactions: Nouveaux
I don’t know. I get the feeling I may know when Feldman and Low know. People gave their words to keep it tight. It’s a small world right now. A journalist called my friend to ask “ are you Stoerner Fumbles?”. That’s how small. My friend slipped Thursday and said our target isn’t a Sexton client, and last night said, “Look for Haslam at the game. He’s happy, for now.” Of course every wanker enjoys rubbing it in when he can’t tell you a secret. My friend is no different. I’ve guessed Campbell in the past, and have tried to understand Frost’s influence. All dead ends. I’m not smart enough. I’m going to brush up on my Andy Griffith and Scooby Doo. They knew how to solve mysteries.
Interesting. I guess my next question is who might be on our list that ISN’T under Sexton other than Campbell?

Tell them to keep it small and do their jobs. It is not important that we know their every move. Just get us the right coach. Thanks for the info.

My guess would be Campbell but hoping Cristobol.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Gut is saying same, too many connections and even tho his at his dream job it’s not going well and I believe he wants out and go where he can have a bit more success, JMO

Interesting you mention Feldman. Didn’t he state Elliott is a top target? Could that be a smokescreen or a legit report on his part (just wondering out loud here)??
And what’s the big deal about it not being a Sexton guy? Is that a good or bad thing?

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
I don’t know. ... I’ve guessed Campbell in the past, and have tried to understand Frost’s influence. ....
I don't know anything either. I am an avowed outsider. I know less than nothing. Lincoln Riley, till it ain't, aright!

Now, that I got that out of the way, I like the speed of DW. I love the quietness. I love the anticipation. .... Somebody, tell me who it is before I have a heart attack! :^))))))))))))

Interesting you mention Feldman. Didn’t he state Elliott is a top target? Could that be a smokescreen or a legit report on his part (just wondering out loud here)??
And what’s the big deal about it not being a Sexton guy? Is that a good or bad thing?
Ferrell stated Elliott was

We are not getting Freeze or Kiffin, who are my first choices. I would love Campbell, Chadwell or Fleck. I believe that it will be one of those three. My gut is going with Fleck

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly

VN Store

Back