Coach !!!

xtpsrh08123

You are turning this program in the right direction! I have to be honest I was skeptical at first , but wins over two top 15 teams along with getting this talented group motivated on both ends of the court has been refreshing to see! I look forward to seeing you coach in Knox for many many more years to come ! #LVFL

You are turning this program in the right direction! I have to be honest I was skeptical at first , but wins over two top 15 teams along with getting this talented group motivated on both ends of the court has been refreshing to see! I look forward to seeing you coach in Knox for many many more years to come ! #LVFL

Thank you

Suarez has really helped the team. but at times she tries to do to much. She needs to settle down and play more in the team concept. She was taken out tonight because we needed to go small. When Jordan Walker came in we had like two turnovers in the entire second half. We'll see a lot more of that lineup Walker, Horston, Burrell, and Davis with a big inside against a lot of the smaller and four guard teams In the SEC going forward.

Suarez has really helped the team. but at times she tries to do to much. She needs to settle down and play more in the team concept. She was taken out tonight because we needed to go small. When Jordan Walker came in we had like two turnovers in the entire second half. We'll see a lot more of that lineup Walker, Horston, Burrell, and Davis with a big inside against a lot of the smaller and four guard teams In the SEC going forward.
Marta has a great basketball mind and feel and you can see her potential. She is just not ready from a strength and conditioning side of things as she is carrying bad weight which prevents her in games like last night and these athletic teams. But love her future. great Victory last night by all Team and Coaches. It sure was fun to watch Tn finally take advantage of there height. Many games they have tried but have not succeeded. In CHRIST Alone

Liked her tipped rebound to teammate for easy score ! This type of bb IQ is learned from playing team ball ..... Some other players would have gotten the rebound and made a different decision. Really nice move and assist from a smart player ! JMO

I've been a very slow convert to Coach Harper, to say the least. Actually, and fwiw, I was a pretty harsh critic.

Forthwith, I am a fan of hers. And for reasons not totally related to basketball. Go get'em, Coach. Beat the hell oughta LSU.

And in the spirit of the moment, I'll hang on to my ...concerns.. about Suarez.

VN Store

Back