Coach Vitello Speaking at Mt. Juliet HS

Not sure. But yes, Sean Hunley went there. Current LHP Fitzgibbons went there, and Sean Hunley’s brother is a RHP that signed in the 2022 class. So he will be there in the fall. Not sure of others…but there’s definitely a connection I guess.

FYI - Still a few seats available for this event if interested. The link is up at the top of the thread. Should be a fun night if you are in Middle TN!

On a separate note, going to be weird not watching Sean wearing orange this season, we are gonna miss it. But, our family can’t wait to watch the 2022 edition get things rolling! GBO!

FYI - Still a few seats available for this event if interested. The link is up at the top of the thread. Should be a fun night if you are in Middle TN!

On a separate note, going to be weird not watching Sean wearing orange this season, we are gonna miss it. But, our family can’t wait to watch the 2022 edition get things rolling! GBO!

Please keep us updated on Sean. Do you plan to go to spring training? What are the upcoming plans for Sean?

Reactions: StarRaider
Please keep us updated on Sean. Do you plan to go to spring training? What are the upcoming plans for Sean?

Thanks for asking. I will keep you posted! We definitely plan to visit him at spring training and wherever he ends up this spring. He is currently working out and has begun his Rays prescribed off-season throwing program. All is going great with that. He leaves for spring training in FL at the end of Feb/first of March. After a few weeks, he will be assigned to his MILB team. He is actually working out currently with Garrett Stallings, who moved into the area recently. So, it’s great to see two VFLs working hard together!

Thanks for asking. I will keep you posted! We definitely plan to visit him at spring training and wherever he ends up this spring. He is currently working out and has begun his Rays prescribed off-season throwing program. All is going great with that. He leaves for spring training in FL at the end of Feb/first of March. After a few weeks, he will be assigned to his MILB team. He is actually working out currently with Garrett Stallings, who moved into the area recently. So, it’s great to see two VFLs working hard together!

Great to have an insider. Following our boys in MiLB can get laborsome. Sure enjoyed watching him work while wearing orange. Look forward to following the rest of his career.

Also, have a great time. I love the spring training atmosphere.

Thanks for the update. Love hearing about the Vols!

Maybe Cheese will run into him in Florida!

Great to have an insider. Following our boys in MiLB can get laborsome. Sure enjoyed watching him work while wearing orange. Look forward to following the rest of his career.

Also, have a great time. I love the spring training atmosphere.

Thank you for the kind words. Our family bleeds orange (always has) and he loved nothing more than pitching for the Vols. Can’t wait for spring!

Was so glad Rays drafted a Vol. Now we can head over to Port Charlotte and root for a Vol!

VN Store

Back