Coach Mike Leach

camp_steveo

In his first year at the helm, MSU took UGA to the wire last night. Not only that, but MSU looked better than or as good as UGA is every aspect of the game other than the deep ball, which is the only reason UGA won.

UT had Leach lined up, and not taking him was an AD blunder. I am not calling for Pruitt to be fired this year, but if UT flops next year he needs to go by mid season.

I don't see how UT could get Leach now that he is at MSU, but whoever pulled the plug on that deal really dropped the ball. It's Pruitt's 3rd year and UT is still on the bottom. When Leach has been at MSU for 3 years, they will be competing for the SEC West. Mark my word.

Butch Jones pushed UGA to OT in his first year. Almost wins are not wins. They mean nothing.
He also beat UGA. . . .and UF. . . . Id rather be close and showing signs of fight, than getting galloped over by crappy teams and completely trainwrecked by good ones. Show some sort of progress! All we're showing are signs of regression!

With the talent we have, Leach wouldve had Bailey slinging it 40-50 times a game with a couple awesome backs for his style. . . . if we only had a decent DC, we wouldnt be where we are in yr3 under Jeremy.
He’d be getting sacked 10 times a game because the OL can’t pass block.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I mean they would beat us?

They barely have enough scholarship players to even be allowed to play and they would beat us, so I'm not sure how anyone can say Leach isn't better than Beldar. No one in the country is doing as little with as much talent as Beldar is right now.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
Fulmer pulled the plug. We can debate about Leach’s future in the SEC, but there shouldn’t be any debate that leach was a better option than Pruitt.
Meh, I don’t fault Fulmer for hiring him. That extension though? Leach is going to win some games he has no business winning but he will never take a team to the top. He’s much better than Pruitt but that’s not enough.

Butch Jones pushed UGA to OT in his first year. Almost wins are not wins. They mean nothing.

In fairness, Butch did beat UGA twice after his first season. We’re not even coming close to beating mediocre teams now.

Reactions: vettefool
Fulmer pulled the plug. We can debate about Leach’s future in the SEC, but there shouldn’t be any debate that leach was a better option than Pruitt.
Pruitt needs to be CML's assistant for a couple of years then get another shot at a small school.

He’d be getting sacked 10 times a game because the OL can’t pass block.
He did fairly well from what I saw. He has pocket presents* that exceed any current UT QB I've seen so far, even the commentators were mentioning it. Plus, 2 drives & half as many yds and more pts than our other QB during 45+ mins of gametime.

Georgia would've lost if they were still playing Stetson Bennett. JT Daniels is much better than Bennett and Mathis.
And CJP has been here a lot longer than CML has been at State. In 2 years, State will be winning half of these big games. Hopefully UT will be too, but my confidence in CJP is not high at this point.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra

VN Store

Back