Coach Mark Gotffried Out At Bama

MG has been on borrowed time much like CPF was here. MG had success early and has been riding the bus since.

If I was Tubby I'd stay at my current place. The Big 10 is easy enough to be amongst the top every year and the team your coaching has no basketball tradition.

I find it impossible to believe that every AD in the SEC that needs a basketball coach is going to be so gutless they continue to pass on Nolan. If Alabama or Auburn doesn't hire him at the end of the season, both of their ADs will have proven themselves cowards of the first order.

Perhaps the AD doesn't want a coach who cries Racism every time a call doesn't go his way or his team loses a close one.......
He may be a good coach, but the race-card gets annoying.

Well hat, if these allegations are true...I don't see Mack on their list.

Well hat, if these allegations are true...I don't see Mack on their list.
That would probably be accurate. I wouldn't be surprised to ee his name surface at Auburn, however.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Where did you hear that? I think Tubby is doing quite well at Minn and will get a shot at a bigger program.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I've read that he was a potential candidate, the question to ask is would he leave a team he is having some success with?

VN Store

Back