Coach Lane Kiffin will never consider returning to UT to coach

Lane Kiffin is a sneaky weasel!! If he thinks it will work for him or make him go further, he'll do it and doesn't give a damn who he hurts to get there!! How did his dream job work out? LOL they left him at the airport, find your own way home...

Weasel.jpg

Last edited:
Kiffin will inevitably collapse at ole miss through his own selfish ways. It is only a matter of time before he lies, steals, cheats, or fools around with some sorority girls. He is the same as he ever was.

you honestly don’t think he is already doing all those things?

I wonder if he mustard the courage to go golfing on Sunday?

I also heard they had to postpone leaving a Knoxville by a few hours to get another bus because they were too cramped.

Reactions: IndianaVol
Seriously though, was it just me (might have been since I was very deep into Seagram's Very Own) or during the post-game when Kiffin was leaving the field and Cubelic asked something like what it was like coming back here and Kiffin replied with the line about it being a special place and special fans, did you not get a sense that he knows he crapped the canteen on leaving Tennessee?

Like I said, could have just been me, but I sensed a lot of remorse and regret in that moment.
Guy knows he left one of the best jobs in the country and could have done great things here.

Seriously though, was it just me (might have been since I was very deep into Seagram's Very Own) or during the post-game when Kiffin was leaving the field and Cubelic asked something like what it was like coming back here and Kiffin replied with the line about it being a special place and special fans, did you not get a sense that he knows he crapped the canteen on leaving Tennessee?

Like I said, could have just been me, but I sensed a lot of remorse and regret in that moment.
Guy knows he left one of the best jobs in the country and could have done great things here.

He knows he will never have that atmosphere at Ole Miss. And if you think Kiffin was put off by all that occurred Saturday, you don't know him.

Reactions: IndianaVol
Lane Kiffin is a great coach but also a selfish opportunist.

He burnt UT (badly) when he exited for USC otherwise we would love him.

I respect his game play and think Ole Miss got a great deal. I don’t respect what he did to UT.
After his flop show Saturday night, I have less than zero respect for that walking penis with ears...

Reactions: 90 Vol
Lane Kiffin savagely trolls Tennessee fans during exit from Neyland Stadium

What a crazy game, as bad as the reception was for Kiffin from before the game and throughout the game, the worst came after the game as Coach Kiffin was exiting the field. If for some reason, we are looking for a coach again in the future, I don't think Coach Kiffin will ever consider returning to Knoxville as a coach. This game essentially put a nail in the coffin for that possibility....Coach Kiffin and his teams will forever be our biggest rival!
Of course he trolled us and taunted us and he gets away with it why?...Because our fanbase is STUPID!!!...My god it was never this way but this guy has gotten so far under the fans skin that he absolutely LOVES being the villian!...And you dumba$$es keep feeding him and he keeps on making you angry...I honest to god think its hilarious how easy it is for him to do what he does to UT fans and the rest of the nation laughs at you for it...Doug Dickey was never treated this way when he came back to Knoxville as coach of florida, He got booed a little but that was about it and he came back and was one of our best AD's...Lane Kiffin lives rent free in your minds and I think it is hilarious!!...I just wonder how many more Kiffin threads there will be before the week is over?..LOLOL

Please change the subject line for this post. This is literally the most cringe worthy thing I have ever seen on this board. You have to be a fan of another school posing as a vol fan. Have to be.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
There’s a sizable contingent of Kiffin fanboys in Tennessee. They also enjoy champagne coolies and being a cuckold.
Historically, most experts consider USC the better job with direct access to the large amount recruits in California,

Along with Alabama, Notre Dame, Oklahoma and Ohio State, the Trojans are considered at the very top of the food chain when ranking programs in all-time success in college football. Not a shock he bolted for USC when he already had a past history with them.

Lane Kiffin savagely trolls Tennessee fans during exit from Neyland Stadium

What a crazy game, as bad as the reception was for Kiffin from before the game and throughout the game, the worst came after the game as Coach Kiffin was exiting the field. If for some reason, we are looking for a coach again in the future, I don't think Coach Kiffin will ever consider returning to Knoxville as a coach. This game essentially put a nail in the coffin for that possibility....Coach Kiffin and his teams will forever be our biggest rival!
How can you even post this crap! We have a coach that will prove to be better than Kiffin without the baggage. He can kiss it! D092F4CB-028D-4D1D-8613-1D1AF4702182.jpeg

Reactions: rocytop2624
Who cares. I don't think UT would ever hire him back, but if it would stroke his ego you can bet he'd come back if give the opportunity.

I can hardly stand to watch Paul Finebaum show, but today I’m looking forward to it as our game will be a top topic.
Be interesting to see the BS from Paul and callers. Probably should not watch it as I‘m sure I will get very irritated but can’t resist.

Anybody that might want him back is suffering from a bad case of battered spouse syndrome.

He is a garbage human being.
He has done nothing that 90% of all other NCAA coaches have also done. Has he ever sent a player home just a couple of days after he moved onto campus like Bruce Pearl did when he was first hired on at Tennessee?

Thank God. I can't imagine we'd ever be stupid enough to offer but it's nice to know he'd decline.

VN Store

Back