Coach KH added to Women's Coach of the Year late season list

Really nice to see Kellie recognized for the work she is doing. She does not deserve the considerable grief from some posters who apparently are concerned she may succeed. She is turning around the program even if she is in the way of the aspirations of some "fans."

If she can get her team to have better ball security cutting down on turnovers and steals (Kentucky 10 and Texas A&M 11), they could possibly with luck end up in the elite 8 of the NCAA tournament.

I have an idea, why don't you start a thread on Turnovers? Wait.....

You have been a Nega Vol for as long as I remember so you taking exception to something positive is not unusual at all. Maybe your Nega buddy Allenfan1 will jump in and help you darken the accomplishment.

People have taken notice at how much better coached the team looks already. We’ve had our fair share of bad luck this year and she’s never missed a beat. Recognition like this will help immensely with recruiting.

Things are looking up and I can see UT start reeling in top 5 recruits once again. It's already a night and day difference between this team and what we've witnessed the last few years. The Uconn game showed this team has the opportunity to beat anyone they're on the court with, refreshing to see.

VN Store

Back