Coach Kellie Harper fired

It’s not against the law to have your spouse working for you. But it probably heads off any new ideas or improvement opportunities that cycling in new assistants would.

I have faith that White has his new coach lined up.

I don’t want Kara Lawson of Jeff Walz. If Danny hires either of them, that would let me know he hasn’t been watching the games.

Insell coached circles around Walz. Kara and her offense… just no.

I love Scott Rueck from an Xs and Os perspective. He doesn’t have enough personality for me though. We need personality, culture, flair, AND Xs and Os.

I hope Danny consults Candace Parker.

It’s not against the law to have your spouse working for you. But it probably heads off any new ideas or improvement opportunities that cycling in new assistants would.

I have faith that White has his new coach lined up.

This ⬆️

I call it a thought vacuum. You get one opinion for the price of two. No thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThreatLevelOrange
Man imagine being Danny White. Within your first 4 years as AD if TN you have to hire a football and women’s BB coach.
I think Danny White means business. If you do not get the job done, then your outta here. He is actually wanting to get all Vol programs to the top. He will not settle for less. Best AD i have seen at Tennessee in a long time.

Coaching search? Better effing not be! Home run hire needs to be announced tomorrow. Don't pull this trigger to go searching now.

But what we'll actually get is another up and comer or project like the Syracuse coach.
How many up and comer coaches has Danny hired.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
If you don’t at least call her to gauge interest you’re not doing a good job. Am I a Staley fan? No.

Could I be if she was wearing Orange? Yes.
That would be one of the biggest coaching moves in sports I would think. I don’t see why Dawn would leave something she built from the ground up, but wouldn’t it be nice to see us dominate again.

VN Store

Back